Biggest heartbreaks you've endured

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOVALEV10*

Non Goals:

1- When I saw Lafleur slowing down after the accident in 1980 or 81. A 136 point scorer scoring only 70 points in 51 games. He was still the canadiens best player until 1984 but he was nowhere near as great as before.

2- In 1989 when Mcdonald scored for Calgary in the finals game 6 i think it was and in the third period and habs lost. But I was happy for Mcdonald finally winning the cup.

3- The lockout in 1994 and 2004-2005.

4- Being swept by the oilers in 1981 and by Boston in the late 80-s as well as by Hasek and the sabres in 1998, the loss vs. Carolina in 2002 (man we were on a roll damit :( ) and the most recent one, the sweep by TBL.

I'll do the goals part later.

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
LadyByngJeanRatelle said:
Uh....Martin Gelinas scored that one.

Yeah right my bad. It was O'Neill who scored earlier in the game to put the Canes up 1-0. he got an OT winner earlier in the series

MacDaddy TLC*

The dismantling of the Toronto Maple Leafs beginning in 1979 with the trading of Lanny McDonald. Shortly thereafter all my favourites were driven out of town until Harold Ballard got his wish and Darryl Sittler waived his no trade clause. The team took over 10 years to recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->