Biggest fan of a prospect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
ryan lambert is probably the biggest ben walter fan i've ever seen or heard of...16 goals this season, and he's making a fan out of me

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Chaos said:
Ok so Olli Jokinen says it so it must be true? Lets be honest here....what else would you expect Olli to say? You think he's gonna say "Dragan sucks as a hockey player and is just lucky to be putting up these points." And sure he was putting up a few points here and there before Olli got there, bu he really took off once he got a sopt ont he 1st line with Jokinen.

Well I'll trust a NHL star who is playing with the guy over someone who hasn't seen him play. No offense intended. And he could say nothing at all. But he chose not to. There is a lot of buzz about this kid right now. There was an article in McKeen's about him a few days ago and check out eliteprospects.com sometime. He has more points then Steen this year and he didn't get to play a lot in the first 11 games he dressed in. Although to be fair Steen is a great prospect and he is playing behind a lot of NHLers that Dragan isn't.

All I am saying is I am a huge fan of his. And remember his name, cause you'll hear it in the NHL soon enough :)

Also his point production has been at about a PPG since he made the top 6. He didn't take a big leap when he started playing with Jokinen

BiggMac99

Aug 29, 2004
St-Hyacinthe, Québec
I'm the biggest fan of Thomas Vanek in all Canada.

For the other prospects, I'm the biggest fan of Anthony Stewart and Kyle Chipchura, I also love Chris Higgins and a guy like Anton Babchuk.

Vik

Nov 18, 2004
I gotta say I'm the biggest Tim Konsorada fan out there. I also love what I've seen from Dane Byers.

Too bad the Oilers don't have either.

easton122

May 14, 2003
USA
Visit site
I know im not the biggest fan but I love everything I hear about Mike Richards. My favorite hockey players are always the players who give their all night in and night out and will drop the gloves when they have to. I loved Mark Recchi as a kid and loved Justin Williams as a Flyer. Keith Primeau was amazing in the playoffs and I think Richards will thrive in Philly as the more important center in the city. If Jeff Carter can take the reigns as the #1 center he'll draw the other teams attention and it will leave Mike Richards the chance to thrive here. Can't wait to see him come to the AHL and eventually the NHL unless he just skips the AHL.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
I would lock Brock up to being the biggest Richards and McGrath fan out there anywhere. He was the only one last year saying that he would take a risk and pick McGrath in the first round.

BIG GIFS

Apr 29, 2004
I would say Loic Lacasse, he's one of my best friend, so it's an easy one.

I'm also a big Fedor Tyutin and Anton Volchenkov supporter.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
JasonMacIsaac said:
Probably Khomutov....I would put Voros but there is a guy who likes him alot more then I do, that is just scary too :)

No way on Khomutov! He was my favorite way before anyone even considered him a first day guy! I had him in my top 20 and would still take him that far up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad