Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

Jul 10, 2003
Waterloo
2minutes.proboards23.com
rahan said:
Alexander Perezhogin

Because I'm the only one that seems to be so excited about him and that has no doubt he will be a star.

Your in the same boat as I am, I personally think Perezhogin is our best prospect and future 1st line player. Yet when you mention that you get criticized because Kostitsyn is "so much better" :dunno: .

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
tomerez said:
I think I could give you a run at Tambellini, but I wouldn't know because I can't really measure your allegiance to him since I haven't frequented these boards much lately.

No need to make it a competition. The more the merrier! :yo:

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
Unfortunately my name is still stuck at "Foppa_Rules" or I would change it to "Ovechkin_Rules" in a heartbeat. I don't think I've met anyone who is more of an Ovechkin fan than I am...at least not yet. I don't think I was as bad as stockwizard though. I think he was a special case. I'm at least logical, aren't I? Sometimes? ;)

NewHabsEra*

rahan said:
Alexander Perezhogin

Because I'm the only one that seems to be so excited about him and that has no doubt he will be a star.

Also, I must be Mathieu Bolduc's only fan. 1988-born prospect.

Nope... I was saying that for about 3 years from now.

HFNHL Canadiens

Aug 12, 2004
Guelph
I am definitely Kostitsyn and Semin's biggest fan. The habs were lucky to such a steal in Kositsyn and the same goes for Washington.

Rahan

May 27, 2003
Chicoutimi
Visit site
Captain Conservative said:
:eek:

Rather strange that a guy who tomahawks another guy in the face with a deadly weapon is your favorite prospect.

I must have some indian blood, I don't know.

Seriously, even if the event you're talking about was an aweful event, I still think he's a good guy, and an amazing hockey player.

nally

When you have something to say, silence is a lie
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2004
London, Ontario
www.Directdial.com
Okay, top tier prospects are easy...but being an Oilers fan, I'm liking the play of Mark-Antoine Pouliat. I have to! They traded away Zach Parise for him....For sure that is going to come back and bite Edmonton in the...

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
petelars said:
Slava Trukhno. PEI Rocket. 2005 draft eligible. First Dane ("Dane") to play in the NHL, for sure. Russian parents, but raised in Denmark, and plays for the Danish national team.

It's too bad he can't play for them in the WJHC.

BMWM3owner said:
Eddie Caron - best friend's roommate at Exeter and is a great guy to go drinking with

From what we hear on the Oiler board, he's also one of the most polite guys around. It's too bad he could be out for the season.

Personally, I watched one game of Rob Schremp in 2002-03, and I've been a fan ever since. I didn't think there was any way the Oilers would land him in Raleigh, but I was thrilled when they did.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Chaos said:
Dont you think thats a bit much to be labeling a 20 year old kid who has just had a good stretch of play as an "elite superstar"?

Not according to Oil Jokinen who is playing on a line with him . I was quoting him

And for those saying he is only puttin up points playing with jokinen. 1. Not true he was putting up points before jokinen joined the team. Basically ever since he got a spot in the top 6. 2. Even if it is true , he is still putting up points playing with the kind of talent he would play with in the NHL, so what is the difference?

Actually I could be wrong, there maybe a bigger Dragan fan then myself, Oli himself. If you read any quotes from him this year he is raving about Umicevic.

Last edited:

tuckerdomi

Dec 4, 2004
Ontario
How?

Leafaholix said:
Another guy I'd like to add for myself... Robbie Earl.

So I assume you have seen Steen and Earl play before??? or are you going by there stats and where they were drafted??

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
s7ark said:
Not according to Oil Jokinen who is playing on a line with him . I was quoting him

And for those saying he is only puttin up points playing with jokinen. 1. Not true he was putting up points before jokinen joined the team. Basically ever since he got a spot in the top 6. 2. Even if it is true , he is still putting up points playing with the kind of talent he would play with in the NHL, so what is the difference?

Actually I could be wrong, there maybe a bigger Dragan fan then myself, Oli himself. If you read any quotes from him this year he is raving about Umicevic.

Ok so Olli Jokinen says it so it must be true? Lets be honest here....what else would you expect Olli to say? You think he's gonna say "Dragan sucks as a hockey player and is just lucky to be putting up these points." And sure he was putting up a few points here and there before Olli got there, bu he really took off once he got a sopt ont he 1st line with Jokinen.

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
I'm the second biggest fan of my buddy Robin Richards who is the tough guy for the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles. His sexy french canadian girlfriend is his true #1 fan. No shame in #2.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I'm probably one of the strongest supporters of Alexander Semin.

He's just fun to watch. Some of what he does is just downright ridiculous. That's probably the only way I can describe it.

Puckhead

Jun 13, 2004
Behind you!!!
I am a huge supporter of the following young stars...

Parise
Schremp
Stewart
O'Sullivan
Carter
Getzlaf
Meszaros

I expect very big things from all of them when they make the leap to the BIGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad