Biggest fan of a prospect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafaholix*

Is there a prospect that you would label yourself as the biggest fan of on HF.com? Or is there someone on HF.com that you think is the biggest fan of a prospect?

I've got to go with Alexander Steen... not many people are as fanatic as I.

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
Leafaholix said:
Is there a prospect that you would label yourself as the biggest fan of on HF.com?

nah... I'm not biased like leafs fans.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
ax²+bx+c said:
nah... I'm not biased like leafs fans.

he's just asking who's your favorite prospect in your favorite teams system...

mine is a tough choice and Suter is it and its a neck and neck horserace with 2 or 3 others

Steve Latin*

Leafaholix said:
Is there a prospect that you would label yourself as the biggest fan of on HF.com? Or is there someone on HF.com that you think is the biggest fan of a prospect?

Crosby - stockwizard
Ovechkin - Foppa_Rules

those are the only ones that really come to mind offhand.

S L

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Steve Latin said:
Crosby - stockwizard
Ovechkin - Foppa_Rules

those are the only ones that really come to mind offhand.

S L

Damn, you beat me to it . . . . end all the ballotting we have a winner . . .

flip588

Mar 22, 2004
For me it's Stefan Ruzicka.

Don't know if there's much competition, or any.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
There's a WJC pool going and Rabid Ranger named his team Jack Johnsons Jock. A guy has to be a big fan to even think of a name like that.

West

Mar 7, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
I think Wes O'Neill was a would have been a good second round pick and am sticking to that opinion. So I'm pretty much his biggest fan on this board. :dunce:

LadyByngJeanRatelle

Jan 26, 2003
Visit site
West said:
I think Wes O'Neill was a would have been a good second round pick and am sticking to that opinion. So I'm pretty much his biggest fan on this board. :dunce:

Hey, with what O'Neill's doing this year down at Notre Dame, you may not be alone in your assessment.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Tossup between myself, windowlicker and some of our Swedish friends as to who is the biggest Dragan Umicevic supporter.

Gotta say, I love the guy, he has elite superstar written all over him. Assuming he can keep the work ethic up. I think playing with Jokinen will go a long way to show him what is required to make it in the NHL..

leafaholix*

Marshall said:
I really like what I hear about Mike Green.
That wasn't the question.

The question was, are you a big enough fan of a certain prospect that you could be labeled the BIGGEST fan? Not just a fan.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
I know LeNeveu is a big prospect, but anytime I see a goalie conversation without his name, I'm sure to throw it in.

Also, I think I'm the only person in the world who thinks Freddie Sjostrom has potential beyond the second line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad