OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: Red Pandas > Shoes (Still)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

Chevy makes horrendous looking vehicles. Those grills on their cars and the general crap looking vehicles, I genuinely wonder why the f*** anyone would ever buy any of their new line of vehicles. I also don't get why anyone buys a Dodge Ram, usually the biggest wankbuckets on earth drive those things, I've never been cut off, almost run off the road, rear ended, and literally every traffic violation I have ever seen to the extreme, committed by that brand of vehicle drivers. I hope when you drive a Dodge Ram, you our sperm count dies and a woman's ovaries shrivel up, because anyone that chooses to drive one of those trucks, should never procreate.

Also, who are these car companies hiring for their industrial designers? Because their automotive designers and their interior designers are just flat out shit. My gf is obsessed over those stupid CX 5's, that thing has less cargo space than a freaking Honda Civic. Also, if you're under 5'5" then sitting in the passenger row might actually be comfortable. I have no idea why she has this fascination with Mazda's. Mazda's are horrendous. Under power turds of a vehicle that give you a ton of add ons that luxury cars give you at a cost, for free, just to hope you don't realize their vehicles are under powered and the seating space and storage space suck in comparison to other vehicles in their class.

I dream of a day where you can just get your own vehicle made that is wind, safety, and reliability tested for you and then delivered to you.

Reactions: Dick Sledge

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Hey, I have a Miata. It is underpowered, but it is okay, because I can take any corner at any speed it can muster lol.

Now, when it comes to like Mazda3's....I wanna love them...but....they are just not good enough, and too much money for what it is.

I just hate the CUV craze. IF designed properly, you could have decent storage, but they are all so compact that a trunk would give you so much more space.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Chevy makes horrendous looking vehicles. Those grills on their cars and the general crap looking vehicles, I genuinely wonder why the **** anyone would ever buy any of their new line of vehicles. I also don't get why anyone buys a Dodge Ram, usually the biggest wankbuckets on earth drive those things, I've never been cut off, almost run off the road, rear ended, and literally every traffic violation I have ever seen to the extreme, committed by that brand of vehicle drivers. I hope when you drive a Dodge Ram, you our sperm count dies and a woman's ovaries shrivel up, because anyone that chooses to drive one of those trucks, should never procreate.

Also, who are these car companies hiring for their industrial designers? Because their automotive designers and their interior designers are just flat out ****. My gf is obsessed over those stupid CX 5's, that thing has less cargo space than a freaking Honda Civic. Also, if you're under 5'5" then sitting in the passenger row might actually be comfortable. I have no idea why she has this fascination with Mazda's. Mazda's are horrendous. Under power turds of a vehicle that give you a ton of add ons that luxury cars give you at a cost, for free, just to hope you don't realize their vehicles are under powered and the seating space and storage space suck in comparison to other vehicles in their class.

I dream of a day where you can just get your own vehicle made that is wind, safety, and reliability tested for you and then delivered to you.

Hey, I have been driving a Dodge Ram for over 7 years now! Why, if I was in my dodge ram now, I'd totally cut you off!:mad: Though my wife and I don't want kids so maybe I should be thanking you for your gypsy curse. If it makes you feel any better, my truck isn't jacked up, no oversized mud tires, no fox stickers in the window, nothing extra added except running boards since my mom is short and has trouble climbing into the truck when I drive her places. Hell, I've only got the 4.7, not even the Hemi. Surely that lessons my douche level, right?

I too don't care for the look (or feel) of the Chevs and I've had a long burning hatred for Ford since childhood for some reason. Since I need a truck for what I do, I have the Ram. Though my next truck will likely be a Toyota Tundra.

My wife had a Mazda 2 since before we even met, she absolutely hated it and had plenty of problems with it. I bought her a new Subaru Forester in the spring and she loves it, even has better gas mileage than her gutless Mazda did.

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
6880965_700b.jpg

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
Apparently it's impossible to upgrade your phone and do an in store pick up to avoid shipping and/or upgrade costs.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Hey, I have a Miata. It is underpowered, but it is okay, because I can take any corner at any speed it can muster lol.

Now, when it comes to like Mazda3's....I wanna love them...but....they are just not good enough, and too much money for what it is.

I just hate the CUV craze. IF designed properly, you could have decent storage, but they are all so compact that a trunk would give you so much more space.
Miatas are so light even if it's under powered it still flies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Hey, I have been driving a Dodge Ram for over 7 years now! Why, if I was in my dodge ram now, I'd totally cut you off!:mad: Though my wife and I don't want kids so maybe I should be thanking you for your gypsy curse. If it makes you feel any better, my truck isn't jacked up, no oversized mud tires, no fox stickers in the window, nothing extra added except running boards since my mom is short and has trouble climbing into the truck when I drive her places. Hell, I've only got the 4.7, not even the Hemi. Surely that lessons my *****e level, right?

I too don't care for the look (or feel) of the Chevs and I've had a long burning hatred for Ford since childhood for some reason. Since I need a truck for what I do, I have the Ram. Though my next truck will likely be a Toyota Tundra.

My wife had a Mazda 2 since before we even met, she absolutely hated it and had plenty of problems with it. I bought her a new Subaru Forester in the spring and she loves it, even has better gas mileage than her gutless Mazda did.
You're dead to me.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

Here's the new roller coaster that Kennywood is installing in place of the Log Jammer, I got dizzy and anxious by just watching this video :laugh:

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Apparently it's impossible to upgrade your phone and do an in store pick up to avoid shipping and/or upgrade costs.

Speaking of Phone Upgrades.

Is it me or didnt we in the past use to be able to pay like 200 bucks for a new phone upgrade every 2 yrs or anytime you switched providers, and that was that? End of story.

Why is it now that ANY new phone and you pay like 150 bucks down and then you pay 25 bucks a month on your bill till the phone is entirely paid off?

Reactions: ColePens

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
@Tom Hanks

Hey buddy, thank you kindly for taking the time to send me those beautiful pictures from that majestic place you visited. What was the name of that park again? One day I will visit that place with the family. It looks incredible and I would rather go there than a boring and disgusting beach in new jersey!

Can you camp and fish and do the works at this place?

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
@Tom Hanks

Hey buddy, thank you kindly for taking the time to send me those beautiful pictures from that majestic place you visited. What was the name of that park again? One day I will visit that place with the family. It looks incredible and I would rather go there than a boring and disgusting beach in new jersey!

Can you camp and fish and do the works at this place?

I stayed in Banff National Park there are also a bunch of National Parks close by. Banff is a small town of about 10,000 people (lots of tourists particularly in the summer).

You can fish with a permit but there will be some restrictions (pretty sure only in rivers and a limit of 2 a day). Lots of camp areas in this region but you will need a parks pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->