TV: Big Brother Canada - Season 7

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Kaela will make it to the end, but won't win because she's pissed too many people in the jury, Derek should win because he's at least won competitions unlike Kaela.

Derek has 2 HOH and 2 Veto
Kaela has 2 HOH and 1 Veto

Is 4 vs 3 sufficient enough to say he's won competitions unlike her?

Edit: Realized you posted this before Monday's episode. Makes a little more sense now.

Still, while he's won slightly more competitions, she's been playing their social game and scheming. I thought her play on Will, Maddy and Johnny during her first HOH week was brilliant.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Yeah Will and Paras suck. Paras has been trash talking Maddy all season long.

If either Kaelah or Derrick don't win its a terrible season.

It really seems like this might be the last season of BBcan which is a shame, as the gameplay in BBcan has been miles better than the gameplay on BBus.

Reactions: Tuggy

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Paras and Will are insufferable.

I think Will might be the least intelligent person I've ever seen on BB. I mean he is genuinely dumb.

He also seemed like a nice, happy go lucky guy at first but that opinion has changed.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Yeah Will and Paras suck. Paras has been trash talking Maddy all season long.

If either Kaelah or Derrick don't win its a terrible season.

It really seems like this might be the last season of BBcan which is a shame, as the gameplay in BBcan has been miles better than the gameplay on BBus.
Why do you think this will be the last season of Big brother Canada?

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Why do you think this will be the last season of Big brother Canada?
This season wasn't even suppose to happen. But the fans got together which resulted in them putting together this season. Just looking at production, theyve really cheaped out this year, its clear they are not really making any money. Just for this season they had to take on multiple sponsors, way more than they did in the past. They also lowered the total number of jury members and left jury till really late in the game so they could save money on housing them. It seems like there will only be a jury house for 4 weeks, when normally its around 6.

On top of all that, it still has not been renewed for another season.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
This season wasn't even suppose to happen. But the fans got together which resulted in them putting together this season. Just looking at production, theyve really cheaped out this year, its clear they are not really making any money. Just for this season they had to take on multiple sponsors, way more than they did in the past. They also lowered the total number of jury members and left jury till really late in the game so they could save money on housing them. It seems like there will only be a jury house for 4 weeks, when normally its around 6.

On top of all that, it still has not been renewed for another season.

If only they could screen the cast better. I'm sure they try to do so their best and more then likely applicants lie to their faces about being aggressive players etc. Imagine how fun and unpredictable a houseful of people with personalities such as Erica and Hamza's would be. I found this season to be full of floaters. Kudos to Derek and Kaila for being able to lay low until the threats were out and then feast upon a house full of weak opponents.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Yeah, what's Will doing? You have a chance to win and take out Derek, save your alliance, which would be the only three competing in the HOH next week. No clue what he's thinking.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Yeah Will is such an idiot.

He wins veto he is in the final 4...

Now he has 0 comp wins, and was a sheep to Derek.

He could have won veto, got Derek put up, and then sent him home. Thats a huge move, instead he elects to do nothing once again.

Like 3 weeks ago Kaelah tells him hes safe in an HoH comp and to get a phone call so he does, and then she puts him up right afterwards. And this dumb buffoon decides to do whatever hes told by them.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Now we find out if Kaelah is content with second, that's the only question that's really left. If she sinks the knife into Derek's back.

But after this week, we're down to Daela on one side and either Will and Maddie or Will and Paris. I know who i would want beside me in from the of the jury and that's Will. He's an idiot, he's worthless, he's pissed off pretty much all of the hurry, he's too stupid to win mental challenges and to idiotic to win anything physical.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i wanna see KAela backstabbing Derick for the win.
OR derick winning with Kaela second cuz she'll be mad.
Gotta be one of the two... the others have had no game.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Paras won HOH and has put up Daela, I hope Paras doesn't win, she's been a floater most of the game. I hate Kaela, but she is probably the most deserving of the final 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

DynamiteKid

Aug 12, 2005
Stony Plain
I think too many people crap on floating as being a legit strategy. The winner of Big Brother (or Survivor, etc...) doesn't have to be a "comp beast", winning multiple HoH's and Veto's. The fact that Paras, Will and Maddy made it so far shows that a good social game is just as important.

They never looked like a threat and stayed in the house much longer than people wanted. Granted, it maybe doesn't make for as good TV as people fighting, but you can't say they don't deserve to win.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Paras won HOH and has put up Daela, I hope Paras doesn't win, she's been a floater most of the game. I hate Kaela, but she is probably the most deserving of the final 4.

I think Paris' socially has been really good. I'm betting if you poll the jury, she wins because she did less damage to herself then anyone else.

She's also put herself in a position to win with one HOH win.

Lets face it

Paris - Kaela - Derek in the final three, Derek wins, Kaela probably second
Paris - Kaela - Will - Paris wins, Kaela in second
Paris Will Derek - Derek wins and Paris gets second.

She really needs anyone but Derek to win the final veto. If Derek wins she loses. there's an outside possibility that if Kaela wins and puts Will up that she finishes third.

The best winner for Veto is herself or Will.

That happens she wins.

Reactions: hoglund

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
how is this a spoiler?, I posted this today and the episode was YESTERDAY, it's old news.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I think best case scenario for Kaelah is if Derek wins final HoH and takes her.

If she wins and cuts Derek I think Paras has a good shot at winning. If she wins and cuts Paras, the jury might not respect her for not cutting Derek but thats a stretch.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I honestly think that if Kaela has a chance to cut Derek and doesn't she loses to him. That's her biggest move for her resume and shows that she's more then just a romance player.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I honestly think that if Kaela has a chance to cut Derek and doesn't she loses to him. That's her biggest move for her resume and shows that she's more then just a romance player.
Maddy and Will vote for Paras. Ryan has never liked Kaelah, good chance he would vote for Paras. Derek has stated he wouldn't vote for Kaelah if she cut him. Thats 4 votes right there for Paras.

Everyone already recognizes that Kaelah has done most of the heavy lifting within the showmance. But again comes back to the question, would they care if she kept him and still respect her game.

The best case scenario for her imo is that she gets taken to the final 2, but I really doubt that happens.

Last edited:

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Maddy and Will vote for Paras. Ryan has never liked Kaelah, good chance he would vote for Paras. Derek has stated he wouldn't vote for Kaelah if she cut him. Thats 4 votes right there for Paras.

Everyone already recognizes that Kaelah has done most of the heavy lifting within the showmance. But again comes back to the question, would they care if she kept him and still respect her game.

I'm no expert, this is my first and probably last big brother experience, again mainly because I'm friends with Ryan (Can't wait for him to get home so I can totally wreck him on his game play, cause that's what friends do . . . destroy their friends when its awesome)

I don't doubt that Ryan votes Paras because she's the only one that he really bonded with on the show.

I still think if Kaela outs Derek she would get a boast from the jury for it because its a completely ruthless move.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Paris won, at the end of the day, and she was right, she won the right challenges at the right time and played a game that didn't piss anyone off, she was never on the hot seat either.

Kaela had the opportunity to make a move that could have cemented her resume if she would have dumped Derek, but she pulled the trigger on the player that she should have kept which is Will.

She also came across as really arrogant in her final speech saying that the house was full of emotional babies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
it was live. dont need spoilers i guess.

i saw it online tho. so now im doubting.

dont know how to do the tag thing so.. spoilers ahead??

/
/
/

dont know how to feel.
the jury was def bitter, but i dont hate who won because of her performances in the last HOH.

if it was kaela who cuts Derick at the end and bring PAras, think Kaela takes it. oh well

fun season.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I am psyched that Derick lost. Useless. I thought Kaela deserved it more, but I don't mind Paras winning.

All I really know is that I loooooooooove Olivia and I am considering moving to Canada to find her. :)

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
I hated Kaela, but she was the most deserving, it's funny how they hardly win in both Big Brother or Survivor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->