Bieksa Falling Back Down to Earth-KO'd

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
I take it you havent been in many fights. It happens. When you fight enough you're eventually going to get caught and lose one.

I applaud him for fighting a 4th line guy. If guys like Doughty actually fought his own battles he'd get more respect too.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered,
those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.
Thus the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win."

foshizzle11

Oct 12, 2010
Great punch by TKo!! That fight and knockout elevated the Flames. Exactly what they needed.

Snatcher Demko

High-End Intangibles
Oct 8, 2006
Even Buster Douglas had his day, LOL.

It was a very good game. Classic Canucks/Flames tilt.

I wouldn't bet against Bieksa should there be a rematch, though.

Floris

Aug 3, 2005
Netherlands
vbirc.com
I take it you havent been in many fights. It happens. When you fight enough you're eventually going to get caught and lose one.

I applaud him for fighting a 4th line guy. If guys like Doughty actually fought his own battles he'd get more respect too.

He probably took a dive so the media had something to talk about.
The same amount they paid the other guy to start the fight.

Oh wait, that never happens.

</troll>

ps
it's a new year .. I am allowed 1 troll.

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008

U jelly? Kostopolous winning a fight is amazingly funny

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
I'm talking about the same thing. What battles out there isn't Doughty fighting for himself? I don't ever really remember thinking "wow Doughty should have stood up for himself there". I don't even know why he was brought up in this thread.

Just because of my name lol

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
This, and the one against Ott, is basically proof of the idea that these guys are all pretty strong, and if you do it enough, eventually you'll get tagged / land one square.

arsmaster*

you cant win em all.

I think he definately was underestimating Kostopolous.....I know I was.

Even Boogard loses fights sometimes!

Zelecki

Feb 2, 2008
that was pretty weak

I have too many infractions for insulting people. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to entertain you in any way or form, but I believe the sake of me not getting banned holds more priority than saying something vulgar and hoping that one person will quote it with a "LOL".

xtr3m

Jan 28, 2009
Vancouver
BXA is playing tonight.

"I like getting hit in fights and it wakes you up a bit, but when it takes you out of the game it's a little disheartening," said Bieksa, who leads the Canucks with a plus-20 rating. "There was swelling and when you have impaired vision, you can't go out there and play. It was good shot by him and I'll take it and move.

"I've been hit harder than that before. My daughter has head-butted me harder and you're naive if you think you're going to go through your NHL career without taking a good shot or losing a fight. There's always time for a rematch."

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
I'd take a blind bet that Kostopolous would one-punch everyone involved in this thread.

I'd take that bet. He could quite possibly beat me, but he ain't one punching me unless he jumps me from behind or cheapshots me (which I don't think he is above doing). Just because the guy is in the NHL doesn't make him Chuck Norris to everyone who isn't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad