Bieksa Falling Back Down to Earth-KO'd

Meganuck*

Bieksa just lost to Kostopolous:laugh: How do you lose a fight to TKO
I take it you havent been in many fights. It happens. When you fight enough you're eventually going to get caught and lose one.

I applaud him for fighting a 4th line guy. If guys like Doughty actually fought his own battles he'd get more respect too.

settinguptheplay

Classless Canuck Fan
Apr 3, 2008
There is already a thread about this in the Hockey Fights section is there not?

Maybe best to shut this one down before the trollfest begins.

Scottrockztheworld*

No shame in losing a fight to a big guy like Kostopolous..... I mean you can't win 'em all :dunno:

Tis is the first fight in a while I can remember Bieksa losing! It sounds like he will just have a swollen eye & Id prefer a swollen eye over a broken orbital bone like he gave Voros earlier in the year :handclap:

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Not easy to beat bieksa like that, btw there is a thread on this in the hockey fights forum.

GOB Bluth

Feb 19, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
I take it you havent been in many fights. It happens. When you fight enough you're eventually going to get caught and lose one.

I applaud him for fighting a 4th line guy. If guys like Doughty actually fought his own battles he'd get more respect too.

...ok. Because Drew Doughty isn't respected in the hockey world. How could he be when there are heroes like Kevin Bieksa out there?

carlweezer*

bieksa is awesome!! he is going to be a Canuck for a long time! tough gritty puck moving dman! so what he lost a fight....im more upset that he dropped the gloves with a nobody like tom kotsopolous..i dont mind when Bieksa fights guys like Mike Richards or Iginla..but to drop it against a 4th liner pylong is pointless, top 4 dman for a 4th line plug is an exchange anyone would make as far as being in the penalty box..

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
bieksa is awesome!! he is going to be a Canuck for a long time! tough gritty puck moving dman! so what he lost a fight....im more upset that he dropped the gloves with a nobody like tom kotsopolous..i dont mind when Bieksa fights guys like Mike Richards or Iginla..but to drop it against a 4th liner pylong is pointless, top 4 dman for a 4th line plug is an exchange anyone would make as far as being in the penalty box..

watch him get traded now.

Scottrockztheworld*

...ok. Because Drew Doughty isn't respected in the hockey world. How could he be when there are heroes like Kevin Bieksa out there?

:facepalm:

Obviously he is respected for offensive/defensive play..... I think he meant more along the lines of being respected for fighting his own battles.

JagrBomber

Oct 8, 2010
Calgary, Canada

You mean TKO, a guy that is a member of the best 4th line in the league? I remember when every canucks fan was hollering for the head of Bieksa. Don't worry, he will disappoint in the near future.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
No shame in losing a fight to a big guy like Kostopolous..... I mean you can't win 'em all :dunno:

Tis is the first fight in a while I can remember Bieksa losing! It sounds like he will just have a swollen eye & Id prefer a swollen eye over a broken orbital bone like he gave Voros earlier in the year :handclap:

This was the best thing that happened to the Ducks all season. Voros is useless but RC loves him for whatever reason.

Scottrockztheworld*

This was the best thing that happened to the Ducks all season. Voros is useless but RC loves him for whatever reason.

Yuck! Av has a few of those guys...... Glad Bieksa could help out. :laugh:

GOB Bluth

Feb 19, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
:facepalm:

Obviously he is respected for offensive/defensive play..... I think he meant more along the lines of being respected for fighting his own battles.

I'm talking about the same thing. What battles out there isn't Doughty fighting for himself? I don't ever really remember thinking "wow Doughty should have stood up for himself there". I don't even know why he was brought up in this thread.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Is it really that hard to understand the difference between a KO and a TKO?

You have to lose consciousness to be KO'd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->