Beyond the top 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOCKEY_GURU

Jun 27, 2002
Visit site
Was just looking at some names that didnt make the top 50 list, makes you realise (in part due to the lockout) what a bumber crop of talent it has been, heres some names in no particular order that didnt make the top 50... maybe some wouldnt have been eligeable.... just a quick list i made out of interest..so if i missed anyone dont read too much into it;

Bolland
carle
Filppula
Grigorenko
harding
Hudler
Koivu
Kostitsyn
lee
Pouliot (both)
rask
Tambellini
Umberger
Zagrapan
Yandle
Lepisto
Letang
Lascek
Boyd
kalus
Smid
Thelen
Stastny
Goligosky
smid
eaves
Higgins
Plekanec
Kaigorodov
Soderberg
Parent
Klein
Fransson
Kulyash
Glazachev
Greiss
trunko
McGrath
elder
Eriksson
McNiel
Kindl
Sekera
Setogucci
McArdle
Umicevic
Campoli
Pominville
Lashov
shishkanov
Shkotov
Oulette
Wideman
Tjutin
Bochenski
Bergfors
Cogliano
Niskanen
Zajac
Budaj
Omara
Bourret
Skille
Hanzal
Fistric
Oshie
Stoll
Stafford
Latendresse
Grebeshkov
Green
Pushkarov
Wheeler

just to re-iterate its a quick list made just for interest ..hope i didnt put anyone already in the top 50 :D , anyways just goes to show u how much talent out there and how tough it would be to make a top 50 or 100 list.. anyone up for the challenge? Im sure we can add tons more players, Also note I dont follow too many goalies ..so im sure thres tons to be added .

HOCKEY_GURU

Jun 27, 2002
Visit site
David A. Rainer said:
And he's still 45 prospects short of the total amount of prospects that were looked at for consideration on the list.
dont make me start a "Guess the remaining 45 prospect" thread :D

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
SneakerPimp82 said:
ha, i'd love to see that argument.

OMG! Jebidiah Rumple is clearly going to be a better 13th forward then Jamie Steveson. Jeb cheers much louder from the pressbox, and I bet Steveson couldn't even fetch Jagr a latte without spilling it.

CertifiedPublicGuin

Oct 21, 2005
Definitely agree with Zajac and Letang from that list for sure... 2 guys i really like and its obvious that Zajac has much higher odds to pan out, but I hope Letang comes along as well.

Vic Rattlehead*

You forgot Mark Stuart (former top 50 prospect from HFboards.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->