Beware of the forums

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
The new look is just another way for HF to squeeze more pennies off of the site :laugh: I mean look at how ghetto it looks compared to before. Before it looked like a legitimate website and used hockeysfuture.com or hfboards.com, now it's some ugly site that looks like one of those free forums on mandatory.com lmao. I mean the cringe doesn't get much cringyer. I want the site to be prosperous and earn revenue but the ways they go about it reek of desperation.

I agree I liked the old board way better.

Old board gave me troubles too, would crash a lot. But the new board does not work at all except in IE.

Maybe HF and Microsoft have a deal LOL.

But I think the real truth is that without the DD and MT threads HF traffic was probably going to be cut in half so the owners of HF did what they had to do.

So in reality the HF issues are all MB's fault. If not for him getting rid of those two HF would still be getting 1000's of new post a day in those threads and way more traffic :)

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
I don't have any issues with the new website except for one I experience on my desktop browser (Chrome). When I refresh a page the position I was at is not remembered and I always end up at the top.

Strangely enough I don't have the same problem on my smartphone (also using Chrome).

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Also if your smartphone is rooted you can easily disable the ads for any browser via many apps available on the Play store.

Sadly I can no longer root mine because of work restrictions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad