Prospect Info: Between the Benches: Calder Cup Playoffs

Chevrier

Mar 4, 2011
Toronto
I was looking forward to the Leafs and Wings video for the Winter Classic last season, albeit postponed, but these ones are entertaining too ha. 37 mins!

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Makes me really want to see Jurco next year get some time up though. He's got some serious upside.

Imo, Jurco made a greatest in-season development from the Griffins forwards at last season:

Just look at these stats:

First 45 games:
6+6=12
56 shots
0.311 points/game
1.24 shots/game

Next 29 games:
8+8=16
63 shots
0.552 points/game
2.17 shots /game

24 playoff games:
8+6=14
69 shots
0.583 points/game
2.875 shots/game

So when the season went on, he was getting better and better. He shooted more and scored more, especially at the playoffs against the toughest possible competition.

Can't wait the next season for Jurco.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Imo, Jurco made a greatest in-season development from the Griffins forwards at last season:

Yeah anyone who watched him over the year would tell you there was pretty obvious development from him.

These videos make Ferraro seem like a chirp show too

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
Haven't had a chance to watch them yet but it looks like the final parts are up

http://vimeo.com/griffinshockey

Edit: Just watched them and indeed they are the final parts of the series, just wonderfully well done as per usual with the Griffins media guys. Can't help but have a giant grin watching the last part of the episode and the epilogue.

Also after watching this series I began liking Ferraro more and more, he's a lot chippier and chirps more than I thought he would, very vocal about standing up for his team-mates. IMO if he pans out he'd be a solid candidate to wear an "A" someday with the big club.

Last edited:

Adam Schnepp

Jul 29, 2012
These are phenomenal. Quality-wise, I think they're as good as HBO's 24/7. Really, really good stuff and a great look at the Wings' prospects

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
So with the Griffins looking for a new Video Coordinator, I'm guessing the one who did this stuff got a better job somewhere else? Too bad for GR if it turns out to be true.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->