Bettman vs. Goodenow

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhopspensfan

May 1, 2002
South of Pittsburgh
Visit site
Never has it been more apparent than after the last set of talks that this thing has gotten personal. It's Bettman vs. Goodenow and millions of people are suffering the consequences. These two clowns are fighting each other through the media and giving the NHL a real black eye. I feel sorry for the "lower-tiered" players who need the income and deep-down are anti-Goodenow. I feel sorry for the fans such as myself who rely on hockey as a means of relaxation and a means of getting away from the rigors of the world. This thing just plain stinks :cry:

A Good Flying Bird*

jhopspensfan said:
Never has it been more apparent than after the last set of talks that this thing has gotten personal. It's Bettman vs. Goodenow and millions of people are suffering the consequences. These two clowns are fighting each other through the media and giving the NHL a real black eye. I feel sorry for the "lower-tiered" players who need the income and deep-down are anti-Goodenow. I feel sorry for the fans such as myself who rely on hockey as a means of relaxation and a means of getting away from the rigors of the world. This thing just plain stinks :cry:

Surely there is no love lost between these men.
However, this rift is clearly deeper than the dislike between its public faces.

Donnie D

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
They are attorneys. Fight like hell in the courtroom and go to dinner afterwards.

Same thing here. This is business - not personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->