Post-Game Talk: Panthers pay huge injury toll but win 11th straight playoff OT game 3-2 over Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cats711

Apr 24, 2022
UK
Very impressive first period! Bolts came out first 90 secs fast, then Florida turned it around and dominated.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
does anyone feel like this is playoff hockey?

I was at the garden last night. that game was played at least 2x the speed. there was no space. there were 90 hits. like, for real.

I'm not complaining but this isn't really compelling hockey. I mean, I guess I am. maybe we can cruise by the lightning?

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
So am I going to be the negative one then? I feel a strong TB comeback brewing. That was too good. Sorry, but the universe is off-kilter.

Prepare yourselves.
Yeah, far from over.

Tampa is good enough to capitalize on just a few chances. Heck, they almost scored on 3 shots.

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida

I was at the garden last night. that game was played at least 2x the speed. there was no space. there were 90 hits. like, for real.

I'm not complaining but this isn't really compelling hockey. I mean, I guess I am. maybe we can cruise by the lightning?
Nah I’m saying not so fast. We know TB’s ability to turn the game on a dime.

Cats711

Apr 24, 2022
UK

I just don't think Tampa have turned up. We've easily subdued them and not needed to step it up.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

I am not gonna question your perception, as you are entitled to it for sure, but I do raise a question.

To me, being live, the game's speed is always different and the TV doesnt come anywhere close to actually reflecting it which is crazy to think about. I mean given that TV screens are typically going at 30 FPS, maybe 60....

But to me we played at a different speed than Tampa did that period.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Fantastic 1st period. That Stamkos post shot was the only real threat.
Didn’t even count as a shot.

IMG_3971.gif

Reactions: Amorgus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad