Post-Game Talk: Panthers pay huge injury toll but win 11th straight playoff OT game 3-2 over Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
8nr6a7.jpg

look at this meme quality the main boards wasn't ready for memes this dank

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I think Gadjo is better than Lorentz, but Lorentz is certainly much faster.

I guess it makes more sense as Lomberg's speed was what made that line go on Sunday. He was getting in as F1 or F2 almost instantly the puck arrives behind the net
Yep him and Cousins complimented each other in that regard

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I'd like to propose the new off-ice uniform for the Panthers:

sv8ELqn.jpeg
speaking of La Croix.

Have any of you guys actually tried it?

Man it tastes like hot dog shit lmao. I actually enjoy drinking sparkling water at times, especially with a Vodka, but there are far superior ones out there.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
speaking of La Croix.

Have any of you guys actually tried it?

Man it tastes like hot dog shit lmao. I actually enjoy drinking sparkling water at times, especially with a Vodka, but there are far superior ones out there.
I'm still mad the time I ran a half marathon at Ft Lauderdale beach and they gave us this crap instead of actual water.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Lorentz is a good replacement, that guy brings it. Hopefully should be plug and play.

But man...wtf is with these guys getting sick all the time. Just hope there's not another outbreak of something like in March when they played like they were all seniors.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Lorentz is a good replacement, that guy brings it. Hopefully should be plug and play.

But man...wtf is with these guys getting sick all the time. Just hope there's not another outbreak of something like in March when they played like they were all seniors.
Probably all their little rugrats haha

• Haha
Reactions: pantherbot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad