TV: Better Call Saul - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
I still get sad knowing that Kim and Saul's relationship is going to come some kind of ending (Most likely not a good ending), Kim is so well acted in the show.

P.S. About a Walter White cameo, I think the show should end with Jimmy sitting at his desk and having Walter walk into the room, boom, fade to black !

Pocket Hercules

Business in the front, party in the back.
Jun 19, 2008
York Region
I still get sad knowing that Kim and Saul's relationship is going to come some kind of ending (Most likely not a good ending), Kim is so well acted in the show.

P.S. About a Walter White cameo, I think the show should end with Jimmy sitting at his desk and having Walter walk into the room, boom, fade to black !

But the show's timeline is post Breaking Bad. Jimmy is simply reflecting on his rise as a criminal lawyer.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
But the show's timeline is post Breaking Bad. Jimmy is simply reflecting on his rise as a criminal lawyer.

I don't think the site is Jimmy reflecting on the past, I know they show post BB at the beginning of each season, but how could Jimmy possibly know what Chuck, Kim or most of all Mike are doing our did when they were not around him. The show just gives us a taste of how miserable Saul is after BB

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
This show did take a while to get going but it was interesting enough that it kept me coming back. I would agree that it really hit its stride in season 3. Hope season 4 is just as good.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
This show did take a while to get going but it was interesting enough that it kept me coming back. I would agree that it really hit its stride in season 3. Hope season 4 is just as good.

I thought Season 3 was the weakest of the of the series so far, unless of course you like watching Mike do mundane things

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
I think, it will be still fun (if true). There is always this second story about dugs smugglers.

Nacho Varga is one of my favorites characters. Good guy on the wrong side. He wasnt seen in Breaking bad, so im curious, how will he end here.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Does anyone think the show will not be as good now that
Chuck's dead?

Is he though? Easy to have emergency called before that as an out.

Just binged season 3 last week I put it off forever but kind of glad I did since I don’t have to wait a long time now for more.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Is he though? Easy to have emergency called before that as an out.

Just binged season 3 last week I put it off forever but kind of glad I did since I don’t have to wait a long time now for more.

I think, it will be still fun (if true). There is always this second story about dugs smugglers.

Nacho Varga is one of my favorites characters. Good guy on the wrong side. He wasnt seen in Breaking bad, so im curious, how will he end here.

The actor confirmed he is? So I think so...

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta

My hope is that he escapes the life via Ed the "extractor". Introduces Saul to that option to use for himself years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->