Better all-time player: Lindsay vs. Jagr

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe_shannon_1983*

Which of these players was a better all-time player?

I pick Lindsay.

This was an extremely tough choice to make, since both are extremely great players and are so much different in terms of what they bring to the table. I guess it is just a matter of personal preference. I guess that I would rather have Lindsay, and his greatly superior overall game, to Jagr and his somewhat very gifted yet enigmatic play.

I just think that Lindsay would perhaps help a team win more games in crucial times (playoffs, overtimes, etc.) than Jagr would. But that is only my opinion.

Who do you pick though?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Jagr.
His clutchness is very underrated (typical anti-euro bias?).
The guy is one of the most explosive players of all time, and one of the best offensive minds in the history of the game.

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
How about in a fight right now. Lindsay is 80 years old and about 160 pounds. Jagr is a bit younger ;) and has about 50 pounds on him. I am not sure who would win that one, probably Lindsay. :sarcasm:

Canadarocks

Sep 16, 2005
cup2006sensrule said:
How about in a fight right now. Lindsay is 80 years old and about 160 pounds. Jagr is a bit younger ;) and has about 50 pounds on him. I am not sure who would win that one, probably Lindsay. :sarcasm:

LOL! I'd pay to see that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->