Player Discussion Bet on it. Win together.

Captain Controversy

Apr 30, 2015
Alberta
In this thread (if deemed worthy and interesting enough) we will discuss odds and what teams will come out on top.
Who knows, we may make a dollar or two.
I posted the odds from Bodog.Eu

I have taken a few parlays for the first couple days of the NHL. There are also some good prop bets you can do for each game.(some bets aren't released until closer to game day)
Example: I usually bet mcdavid or draisaitl to get a couple points per game and the odds are good on it.

Let me know what you think and if you have questions, ask and I'll answer when I can.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221008-085358_Samsung Internet~3.jpg
    Screenshot_20221008-085358_Samsung Internet~3.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20221008-085615_Samsung Internet~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20221008-085615_Samsung Internet~2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Wretched Oil

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
My opinion is that sporting betting has ruined many sports and theres ample indications of fixing from Boxing to Baseball. As a fan of integrity of game I refuse to bet on pro sports, or bet at all for my amusement.

But for those considering that they beat the house and will do it anyway;

Sports betting, like any betting ruins lives and families. As an adult participant hereI'll make sure to mention that and to provide caution when such topics come up.

Finally, sports betting is more addictive, and harder to resist as the triggers for it are everywhere. Betting orgs want you to bet. Not for your own good but to take your own money, and in the case of sports betting they lobbied for years to get restrictions lifted in the US. Because they know that sports betting is the crack cocaine. Because sports results are everywhere, and impossible to avoid its impossible to avoid the triggers. For the betting addict it means the stimuli for betting are everywhere. In every newsfeed, article, program and on the lips of any coffee room discussion. The marriage of sports and betting has always ended badly.

Last edited:
Reactions: RattsSSV

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
My opinion is that sporting betting has ruined many sports and theres ample indications of fixing from Boxing to Baseball. As a fan of integrity of game I refuse to bet on pro sports, or bet at all for my amusement.

But for those considering that they beat the house and will do it anyway;

Sports betting, like any betting ruins lives and families. As an adult participant hereI'll make sure to mention that and to provide caution when such topics come up.

Finally, sports betting is more addictive, and harder to resist as the triggers for it are everywhere. Betting orgs want you to bet. Not for your own good but to take your own money, and in the case of sports betting they lobbied for years to get restrictions lifted in the US. Because they know that sports betting is the crack cocaine. Because sports results are everywhere, and impossible to avoid its impossible to avoid the triggers. For the betting addict it means the stimuli for betting are everywhere. In every newsfeed, article, program and on the lips of any coffee room discussion. The marriage of sports and betting has always ended badly.
"Bet lots during intermission, but know your limit. "

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad