Best way for cord cutters to watch the Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

kfernandes29

Aug 16, 2005
Just looking for some advice from people on the best solution for cord cutters to watch leaf games. I'm more than willing to pay for a service, but I haven't been able to find a decent one for years.

I live in Ottawa so half the games are blacked out which is easy enough to get around using a VPN. However, if I push the feed through my Chromecast that changes the location and the blackout is back. For half the games I end up using an HDMI connection to my tv from my iPad which is finicky.

I've tried several IPTV services and countless kodi sports apps and they've all been garbage. They'll work for a short period then flake out when they're no longer supported.

Watching live feeds from random streams on Reddit also infuriates me because the quality is less than mediocre and I usually have to reconnect a couple times during the game.

It shouldn't be this hard for paying customers to watch hockey without purchasing a cable or satellite service.

Anyway, just looking for some suggestions because right now my best bet looks to be game center again which I'd really like to avoid.
Which IPTV provider have you used? Express is the one I’ve been using for a couple years now and it’s great majority of the time. If Sportsnet doesn’t work well, then there’s always the Centre Ice package on there as well. Let me know if you wanna try it out for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad