Best USA hockey States

Jokerit 16

Feb 8, 2018
Finland
I am interested about USA hockey and asking that which are best USA hockey states? Minnesota, Michigan and Boston area traditional.

What is in future big hockey culture state?

Which USA states has come/become a real hockey state?

I am a Florida Panthers fan and looking for good season for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sk8M8

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
stl is producing a gross amount of young talent these last few drafts

like the first round had 5 or 6 in 2016. kunin, keller, tkachuk, frederic and another guy or two
Logan Brown another one. Yup I hope some of these guys decide to come home and play for the Blues someday

The AAA Blues have a very good program due to the amount of NHL players that stick around after retirement and coach/develop these kids

Reactions: HerpaDerp

8816 others

Dec 3, 2012
Bowen Island, BC
Not long ago, Houston was a city in the discussion for possible expansion/relocation, so I imagine there is some interest in Texas.
PWKNkDl.gif

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
Probably New York, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Minnesota, Illinois, maybe Washington state due to proximity to British Columbia, maybe District of Columbia, but I feel DC probably isn't in general considered a Hockey State.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
I am interested about USA hockey and asking that which are best USA hockey states? Minnesota, Michigan and Boston area traditional.

What is in future big hockey culture state?

Which USA states has come/become a real hockey state?

I am a Florida Panthers fan and looking for good season for them.

Not being a dick but Boston is a city located in Massachusetts.

Add Maine. North Dakota. And other states where the weather is pretty horrible outside and hockey picked up major following back in the day due to something to actually do during winter.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Like it had been mentioned already you can add Missouri to the list, it is all from the AAA Blues program out of St Louis but so many 1st rounders

Cotton

May 13, 2013
What does eh mean?

"Adding "eh" to a sentence can indicate the speaker's willingness to accept dissent or to invite further discussion. Has been referred to as an "articulated question mark."

The interpretation of "eh" as carrying meaning beyond other routine interjections (huh?) is supposed to be uniquely Canadian. "Ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed" is how the Canadian Oxford Dictionary puts it.
"Let's do something, eh?" -- where 'eh' is 'do you agree?'
"We could get a pizza, eh?" -- where 'eh' is 'if you would like to'
"I don't know about that, eh?" -- where 'eh' is 'but perhaps I might be convinced if you explained further'
"What's that, eh?" -- where 'eh' is 'I would appreciate, friend of mine, hearing your interpretation'
"The beer's cheap here, eh?" -- where 'eh' is 'so what would you like to do about that'
"It's after last call, eh?" -- where 'eh' is 'were you aware'"

"An interjection or prompt spoken by Canadians.
Equivalent to the American "huh?" or "right?"
Usually used to prompt a person to respond to what was said. or to indicate a lack of understanding.
1) Joe: That girl is hot, eh?
Dave: You're damn right.

2) Dave: The dog is red and the sky is grey.
Joe: Eh??"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad