• Football

• Basketball

• Soccer / futbol

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I was between soccer and hockey. I went with soccer because of the lack of helmets. If you are head-on and can see the face, I probably go with hockey. But factoring TV/Stadium views, I think the helmets take enough away to prefer soccer.

Reactions: EightyOne

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Some of the 90's era uniforms for the NHL are the best the sport has had. I loved the baggier look for some reason, and the whole era seemed grittier. Funny enough kinda like 90's era RAW and current era RAW from WWE/F

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Hockey for sure, then football.

Way more obscure, but lacrosse is great too IMO.

5B5E5080-431E-4646-BD65-588BCB37170D.jpeg

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I dont know how to add a write-in selection for the poll. Anyone know how to do that?

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Some of the 90's era uniforms for the NHL are the best the sport has had. I loved the baggier look for some reason, and the whole era seemed grittier. Funny enough kinda like 90's era RAW and current era RAW from WWE/F

Everything in the 90s was so ridiculously oversized. I hate it. :laugh:

Oh, if we're talking about pads, judo's out. We're not even allowed to wear cups in competition. Just tape.

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
Judo, because the blood from finger tips or shallow scalp cuts contrasts quite nicely with the blue or white gi.

Craig+Fallon+Olympics+Day+1+Judo+EE45wBrkIYll.jpg

Kickboxing?

bestbest.jpg

But yeah - hockey for sure.

Not sure if every soccer league is similar (I utterly dislike the vibe and pace of the sport so don't watch) - but the smattering of advertisements are complete eye sores. Would never buy another Pens jersey if it had Dick's Sporting Goods / Allegheny written all over it.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Not sure if every soccer league is similar (I utterly dislike the vibe and pace of the sport so don't watch) - but the smattering of advertisements are complete eye sores. Would never buy another Pens jersey if it had Dick's Sporting Goods / Allegheny written all over it.
they definitely aren't all like that. The good ones are super clean and look great.

I'm thinking things like this

brasil_capa.jpg

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Kickboxing?

bestbest.jpg

But yeah - hockey for sure.

As an ex boxer and kick boxer. Yes. We had some sweet shorts mate.

Reactions: molon labe

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I actually don't limited mind ads on stuff. I'd prefer it just be team logo + supplier branding.

But it really doesn't bother me.

The like Swedish leagues with so many ads you can't even see the logo are way worse than most soccer stuff.

Terrible:
ZZZZ-526.jpg

Fine:
w640xh480_GettyImages-1135502618.jpg

I don't think adults should wear replicas of any sport uniform outside of the specific sporting event. Like don't wear a football jersey on a Tuesday. But that said, hockey jerseys suck if it's sunny/warm out.

never ever wear an official basketball jersey in public without a base layer k thnx

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->