OT: Best Twitter dekes?

Bad Puck Bounce

Run Ralphie Run
Feb 4, 2014
Denver, Colorado
@ClickswithHaggs Faux Haggerty. ****ing hilarious.

Not exactly Bruins related but @CockyBelichick is pretty great. #KissTheRings

Can't forget @RovellReplies either.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
@DanyAllStar15 is AMAZING. Legitimately makes me laugh out loud almost every tweet.

I just found the faux Haggerty one @ClickswithHaggs last night, and I think I'm in love. I think the tweet was "Bruins are about to make a trade. If you knew the whole story, you'd know."

@BobColeBaby is absolutely hilarious as well, especially if you read the tweets in Bob Cole's voice. :laugh: "And holy smokes. It's early here. In. Chicago. But. It's never. Too early. For hockey! No way. No. Baby. But it's cold. Cold for sure."

@boringmonahan is run by a Calgary flames player and is pretty funny.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I'm seriously considering using my idle Twitter account solely to follow these users. This **** is amazing. What an amazing thread.

The Dany Heatley one is actually side-splitting.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
I just found the faux Haggerty one @ClickswithHaggs last night, and I think I'm in love. I think the tweet was "Bruins are about to make a trade. If you knew the whole story, you'd know."

I was one of the first people that account followed and it's so dead on it's fantastic. The Boston media love that account, actually (Matt Kalman is all over it), more than I think the fans do. A boatload of the fans don't even get the humor behind it. Sure enough, Haggs searched it up and responded to one of the account's tweets. Hook, line and sinker.

@boringmonahan is run by a Calgary flames player and is pretty funny.

.....though this is my favorite, with the possible exception of @DonCherryParody, where I actually read all the tweets like Grapes himself would.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad