Best stick/blade/wheels for inline hockey (outdoors)

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
ok, I put on the Koho crossover outdoor blade 2 weeks ago. I played 8 games. The blade is done, finished. I'm not happy about that. This blade wore even quicker than an old ice hockey blade which lasted me a month. so, what's the next blade I need to try?

BigBearnier

Jun 9, 2007
Illinois
ok, I put on the Koho crossover outdoor blade 2 weeks ago. I played 8 games. The blade is done, finished. I'm not happy about that. This blade wore even quicker than an old ice hockey blade which lasted me a month. so, what's the next blade I need to try?

use an easton abs blade

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007

http://www0.epinions.com/content_142602309252

"By the way, Koho makes a 2100 replacement blade that is every bit as durable as this stick for players wanting a two-piece. "

Has anyone else here found this to be true? I didn't.

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
I find that the newest CCM Abs blades are not the same quality as the RBK versions..... Anyone else try them?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad