Mar 12, 2019
Kucherov, McDavid, MacKinnon, Drai would be my un-ordered top 4

Last edited:
Reactions: J T Money

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
Pastrnak?

1st in goals. 40 assists.

only 40 goal 40 assist player in the league currently.

Drai and Mackinnon are right up there too.

This. Probably the only guy in league still with a shot at both Art Ross and Rocket ?

dBoon

Sep 28, 2004
He has a way to go to be included in the “best of” category, but Kevin Fiala has this skill set.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Tough one. I'd argue McDavid is the best playmaker in the game. He also has a wicked wrist shot.

Drai is also an elite playmaker with the best backhand pass I've ever seen. He also has a stellar one time and snapshot.

Kucherov is an amazing playmaker as well with a very solid shot as well.

Pasta is a good playmaker and is currently playing like the best goalscorer in the game.

MacKinnon is a beast. He is more of the ilk of Crosby in my mind where he is just all round super great. Plays heavy.

My vote if we're looking at the summation of their work though does indeed go to Crosby. While he's no longer the best on the world currently, it's hard to argue that this thread doesn't encapsulate his career to a T.

The Laukomotive

Nov 26, 2017
8 less assists than Mackinnon but 10 more goals.

4 less than Kucherov but 12 more goals.

It really depends how we're weighing things.

Past has 40 assists, good for 16th overall, 19 behind Drai.

Of those 40, 27 are primary assists, which puts him in 10th overall and only 7 behind Drai, 8 behind Carlson.

And he is 9 goals ahead of Drai, 10 ahead of Mack and Eichel, 13 ahead of Panarin.

Pasta's playmaking ability looks severely underrated reading this thread.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad