Pre-Game Talk: Best Round 1 Opponent for VGK

Which team would you rather VGK face?

• Total voters

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Strictly between these two I'd rather the Yotes. Kane/Toews/Keith scare the piss out of me.

The Knights best outcome though is whatever allows them to avoid St. Louis in round 2. Let the Avs and Blues duke it out.

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
It doesn't matter much which team to play against. Vegas must beat either of the two opponents.

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Don't forget Crawford. He's playing really well right now.
Edit- I just looked up his stats... eh, maybe the eye test was deceiving.

Last edited:

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Don't forget Crawford. He's playing really well right now.
Edit- I just looked up his stats... eh, maybe the eye test was deceiving.

I watched every second of that series and thought Crawford was awful....... until about halfway through game 4 when he started playing like his old self.

Last edited:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Re: Crawford, you have to wonder how much physical (and mental) decreased after his COVID19 diagnosis.

He missed most of (the long) training camp.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I think Arizona is an easier match because they are a less variable type team. Their highest high is not where Chicago can get to and in a short series its better to play a team that can't just get crazy hot. I don't even think they played that well, Edmonton is just truly atrocious in the back end and the Hawks just took advantage of it. They just might come up with another level that puts our defense on their back foot and that worries me. The Coyotes are just a structure team that avoids beating themselves, but unless they get a lot of good bounces or their opponent just plays poorly making mistakes, they really are not going to rise up and be the better team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad