Best pound per pound fighter in the nhl

BobbyAwe

Nov 21, 2006
South Carolina
Why so many mentions of Domi in the "pound for pound" category? He was short but not a lightweight - "pound for pound" has nothing to do with HEIGHT. He was at least 20 pounds more than Jonathon which would put him in a different "weight class" if there was such a thing in hockey.

At no more than 175, Stan is the all time champ, IMO. There's been some other great ones around that weight but no one as DEVASTATING. He had KO power in EITHER hand and you couldn't tie him up. I think he would have beaten anyone, regardless of size, if it was in a phone booth.

Reactions: Finster8

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Loved Tie Domi as a kid. 5'8 and would fight anyone. And actaully had some speed and skill to him. You could say he was a dirtbag on the ice but a really good guy off the ice. Check out his Chiclets interview if you haven't already. Great stories, including the fight with the Flyer fan and how he was sued and what not.

Reactions: hmc1987

hmc1987

Jun 2, 2019
All time probaby domi

Domi was very impressive for a small guy. He's probably all-time best PFP

Currently? Probably Rinaldo. Small as they come but he fights much larger men and holds his own. Dude is a legit maniac

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
The only thing I will say about Domi was he was 200 lbs +, he was short but not small. He was built like a fire hydrant.

I still maintain George Mcphee as one of the toughest fighters in the NHL. 5'9 175lbs, Danny Gare, former 50 goal scorer with the Sabres, was a very underrated fighter. He was 5'9 175lbs also, many might be surprised how tough he was when they check his YT fight card.

Reactions: Finster8

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad