Best Players Outside the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Askel

By the way Benning should be fired.
Apr 19, 2004
Malmö/Vancouver
Hmm Norrena wasnt even the best goalie in the elite league this season I dont see how he could be the best player outside of the NHL.

Magnus Kahnberg and Johan Davidsson was the best players in Sweden this year ,and Petteri Nummelin was the best player in the EuroHockeyTour IMO.

IFK

Jul 25, 2003
Visit site
Timo Parssinen, Ville Peltonen, Jere Karalahti, Toni Soderholm, Nicklas Backstrom. Kimmo Kuhta, Petteri Nummelin, Jarkko Immonen, Jari Viuhkola, Fredrik Norrena.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Askel said:
Hmm Norrena wasnt even the best goalie in the elite league this season I dont see how he could be the best player outside of the NHL.

huh? Norrena was quite clearly the best goalie this season in the SEL.
Lundqvist started slow but came back pretty strong. Norrena however, was solid all season long and won countless of games for Linköping.

some goalie statistics from the SEL
http://www.eliteprospects.com/goalie.php?Year=2004

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
Kronblom said:
Petteri Nummelin
Oleg Tverdovsky
Fredrik Norrena
Espen Knutsen

I thought Knutsen DID play a few games in the NHL this season.

I'm a fan of the guy...and it's a shame he hasnt been the same since a shot he took deflected into the stands and killed a young girl. I hope he makes it back to the bigs soon.

Other than that, thanks for the info folks! I wonder how good Gretzky is still???

ForsbergForever

May 19, 2004
Best player outside NHL

How about Dougie "Killer" Gilmour? He still has the goods to make an impact and deserved a better end than what he got, #93 forever. (plz note: I hate the Leafs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad