Best player and most valuable player for Tampa?

what do you think?

• Point is best player, Kucherov is MVP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vasy is best player, Point is MVP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DowJones

Aug 30, 2008
Best and most valuable should be synonymous.

I’d lean Kucherov, he’s got that Pat Kane wizardry
I respect this opinion but I don’t agree. Most valuable depends on surplus and demand in addition to talent IMO.

Tampa has 1 world class D and multiple world class F. Also, in the NHL there are more world class F than D.

Reactions: User9992 and kraken

kraken

Jun 30, 2021
For me, Kucherov is their best player while Hedman is most valuable (although part of me wants to say Vasi is most valuable)

nikita-kucherov-victor-hedman.jpeg

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
I think Kucherov is their best player but the team has so many weapons and in general scoring wingers are more replaceable to the point that I don't think he's as valuable as Hedman or Vasilevskiy. I think Hedman was more valuable last year and I think Vasilevskiy is more valuable this year as they've been relying on him bailing them out a lot more than they have in the past. All three are pretty close though, with Point not far behind.

Reactions: User9992

Meloun

Aug 5, 2018
Kucherov is the best player in the game, Vasi is the best goalie, Hedman is top 3 defensemen and Point is top ten center, but the best Canadian in the cup winning team.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Kuch is the best playoff player in the league right now. Better than McDavid, would be assumed by the media if he weren't Russian. How many guys are HOFers 500 games into their career? No one else on this stacked Tampa team were. Point isn't a HOFer at the moment, Stamkos never would have sniffed it without Kuch, Hedman wasn't even arguably a top 10 dman at 500 games. though he's a clear HOFer now.

He literally has capitalized on every mistake the Habs have made and turned it into a goal. I hate every team in the league for letting a team that already had that much talent draft Kuch in the late second.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Kucherov is their best player.

Hedman is their most valuable cause the teams defensive depth is nowhere near as strong as the team’s offensive depth.

Losing Kucherov would obviously hurt, but they have enough other offensive weapons to manage. There is no combination of D deployment on Tampa that makes up for losing a healthy, fully powered Hedman.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Kucherov is their best player and Vasi is the MVP.

I think you could certainly make a case for Kuch being the MVP too though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad