OT: Best Places To Watch A Jets Game

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
This doesn't help the conversation at all, but I think the best place to watch the games is at my house. I watch the games on delay, so I don't have to sit through any damn Zoomies commercials and I can always pause it when I have to run to the bathroom/kitchen.

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
This doesn't help the conversation at all, but I think the best place to watch the games is at my house. I watch the games on delay, so I don't have to sit through any damn Zoomies commercials and I can always pause it when I have to run to the bathroom/kitchen.

But if you watch the game WITH Zoomies, it makes your TV screen even bigger!!!

Ok now I want to order some. So when at a pub, while watching the game and it goes to commercial break...that's when it happens.

Watching the Zoomies commercial, while wearing Zoomies. Holy crap this Zoomies commercial is HUGE!

:amazed:

Potrzebie

Mar 25, 2010
But if you watch the game WITH Zoomies, it makes your TV screen even bigger!!!

Ok now I want to order some. So when at a pub, while watching the game and it goes to commercial break...that's when it happens.

Watching the Zoomies commercial, while wearing Zoomies. Holy crap this Zoomies commercial is HUGE!

:amazed:

I was at Giant Tiger a couple of weeks ago and the lady behind me in line was buying Zoomies.

I'm not sure if they were knock off or the real thing. If I had Zoomies I might have been able to tell.

AnonoJet

Jul 22, 2013
After being at last nights game, I think the correct answer is somewhere without razorblades handy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad