Best places to get playoff tickets

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
This is a repost of my thread on the mainboard, decided to put it here too invade someone could recommend something local. I'm trying to go the Ducks 1st game with my best friend but can't spend too much money. Vividseats has cheap but I don't know if I can trust it or not, anyone have experience with it? Or does anyone know any other websites?

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California

Yeah I wanted to get the best seats I could under 50 for her and I.

Also should I buy them tonight or wait until wednesday?

I don't really have any other website recommendations, but if I were you I'd wait a couple days (Tuesday or so) to see if the prices drop. In the past I've bought first round playoff tickets a day or two before the game for $35-40 a piece.

But if you do come across a good deal, I wouldn't hesitate (unless it seems to good to be true, of course).

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
This is a repost of my thread on the mainboard, decided to put it here too invade someone could recommend something local. I'm trying to go the Ducks 1st game with my best friend but can't spend too much money. Vividseats has cheap but I don't know if I can trust it or not, anyone have experience with it? Or does anyone know any other websites?

I've used vivid before and had no problems. I was emailed the tickets and they worked just fine.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Cheapest I can get is 44 on Stubhub and 33 on vivid, should I take either of those now, check on another site now, or wait a few days and check back on stubhub and vivid?

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Cheapest I can get is 44 on Stubhub and 33 on vivid, should I take either of those now, check on another site now, or wait a few days and check back on stubhub and vivid?

I would go for the ones on vivid now cause you are taking the chance later on of the price going up and of there being no more tickets.

93Ducks

Go Ducks
May 15, 2010
Stubhub anywhere from 48 hours before till right before the game. You can usually find very reasonable deals the night before or day of on that site, usually better deals than you'd find right now. However, if you can find cheap tix currently, go for it.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Stubhub anywhere from 48 hours before till right before the game. You can usually find very reasonable deals the night before or day of on that site, usually better deals than you'd find right now. However, if you can find cheap tix currently, go for it.

I just don't know if I'd be likely to find a better deal than 33 on vividseats in a few days on stubhub and I don't know if I should take the vividseats deal because it's not telling me if my seats are together or not

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I just don't know if I'd be likely to find a better deal than 33 on vividseats in a few days on stubhub and I don't know if I should take the vividseats deal because it's not telling me if my seats are together or not

Don't forget to factor in the fees on vivid. No fees on stubhub, or 714tickets. Not sure about the ticketmaster link I posted above.

Feb 12, 2003
I've got some tourist questions, so sorry if this is the wrong place. We're in section 303, is that like a suite or something? Do we get anything extra by being there?

Also, we are staying across from Disneyland. Is there a shuttle to and from the game or any kind of public transit?

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
No, you'll be on the suite level, but not in a suite. They have regular seats on that level too, but you'll have to show your ticket to get in.

And you can just take a bus down Katella (Disneyland and the Pond are on the same street). Check the OCTA website.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
I've got some tourist questions, so sorry if this is the wrong place. We're in section 303, is that like a suite or something? Do we get anything extra by being there?

Also, we are staying across from Disneyland. Is there a shuttle to and from the game or any kind of public transit?

The seats are in front of the suites on that level. You also get a waitress that takes your orders & no lines in the bathrooms.

ChaseANA

Apr 12, 2015
For those of you on mobile the Gametime app has some great deals. Scored two aisle seats 417 for less than $80.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad