Best place to watch the game downtown

Guess

Jul 16, 2010
Brossard, QC
Hey guys,

I'm going to be downtown to watch the game tomorrow with some friends and would like to know the best places to watch the game. We usually watch it at les 3 Brasseurs but it's hard to hear the game there and their TVs are pretty small or they have the sound set abysmally low.

I know about Cage aux Sports and Station des Sports, but those places serve pretty much junk food. Are there any places around there that have good food & a good hockey viewing atmosphere?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Hey guys,

I'm going to be downtown to watch the game tomorrow with some friends and would like to know the best places to watch the game. We usually watch it at les 3 Brasseurs but it's hard to hear the game there and their TVs are pretty small.

I know about Cage aux Sports and Station des Sports, but those places serve pretty much junk food. Are there any places around there that have good food & a good hockey viewing experience?

Thanks in advance!

http://www.restomisto.com/en/Home.aspx

Used to work there, call in advance to see if they still show the games and to reserve a table.

Best food in Montreal in the 20-30$ range ( without wine which can go up to 500$ ).

( no sound though 100% sure of it )

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
This is more of what I was looking for. Does it have a good atmosphere to watch the game? I also heard McLean's pub is decent?

It's nice but it can get loud with the TVs and people talking. Altough people will cheer when the Habs score. I haven't been on other days than Saturday so I don't know how if tomorrow will be similar.

Hey, you from Fredericton??

I currently live in Freddy, yes.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
It's nice but it can get loud with the TVs and people talking. Altough people will cheer when the Habs score. I haven't been on other days than Saturday so I don't know how if tomorrow will be similar.

I currently live in Freddy, yes.

I should make my location YOW/YUL,
You can take me out of Montreal but you can't take Montreal outa me, cheers man

attachetatuque

un gros bonhomme!
Feb 1, 2013
I always enjoy it when I watch the games at Peel Pub. Cheap beer, good atmosphere. Place gets packed though so get there early.

These days I always go to reggie's, the Concordia bar. Amazing if you're a student it gets hella rowdy

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
I always enjoy it when I watch the games at Peel Pub. Cheap beer, good atmosphere. Place gets packed though so get there early.

These days I always go to reggie's, the Concordia bar. Amazing if you're a student it gets hella rowdy

Reggies is the best. So cheap and lots of fun.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad