Best Place to watch DEL game??

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
The Mrs and I will be in Germany for a week in March, which appears to coincide with the start of DEL playoffs! Was curious if anyone has any recommendations on the best city to attend a game in from a fan experience perspective? We'll be based primarily in Munich but will be travelling between there and Frankfurt and thought it might be fun to catch a game somewhere if it works out.

CroKaas

Jan 17, 2012
Munich
The Mrs and I will be in Germany for a week in March, which appears to coincide with the start of DEL playoffs! Was curious if anyone has any recommendations on the best city to attend a game in from a fan experience perspective? We'll be based primarily in Munich but will be travelling between there and Frankfurt and thought it might be fun to catch a game somewhere if it works out.

Definitely Munich!

Zamboni Parade

Mar 12, 2014
Germany
Mannheim is the defending champion, has a nice arena and is in the general vicinity of where you'll be going (40 miles south of Frankfurt).

StLHokie

May 27, 2014
North Carolina
The Bietigheim Steelers in the area around Stuttgart is a great place to watch a game(also, I may be biased as I currently live in Stuttgart and have played there). The team is DEL2, but they won the league last year. (Decided not to move up due to stadium/contract/other reasons). The area is brand new and the fan experience is phenomonal. They also have a very good team.

They play at the EgeTrans Arena as seen here. http://www.ellentalarena.de/arena/arena/

It is almost a brand new rink and one of the nicest you will probably find in Germany. They also have a full house for every game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad