Best Options for CI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy21415

Jul 17, 2003
Hey

I'm just wondering what my best option is in Canada for NHL broadcasting. As I'm currently in Australia (until January) I want to figure out what to do when I get back. I'd like to get the CI package, but I don't really want any of the other crap I'd have to pay for, since the NFL season will be over.

My house currently has extended Rogers cable, but I was told I'd have to get digital Bell Expressvu to get CI? What's the cheapest way to get it?

Thanks.

dakota

May 18, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
I do not think you need to get expressvu as Rogers Digital Cable now has Centre ICe package... you will need to get digital cable though (i dont know if thats what you meant by extended Rogers?)...

Anyways here is a link...

http://www.shoprogers.com/store/cable/ptv/choice/sports.asp

They do not have the price for just Centre ICE though but I am pretty sure yo can buy it for half a season.... i remember you could a few years ago...

hopefully someone with rogers will let you know the price they are selling it for...

Oil_slick9416*

dakota said:
I do not think you need to get expressvu as Rogers Digital Cable now has Centre ICe package... you will need to get digital cable though (i dont know if thats what you meant by extended Rogers?)...

Anyways here is a link...

http://www.shoprogers.com/store/cable/ptv/choice/sports.asp

They do not have the price for just Centre ICE though but I am pretty sure yo can buy it for half a season.... i remember you could a few years ago...

hopefully someone with rogers will let you know the price they are selling it for...

rogers has had centre ice for years now, you need digital cable though

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
RedScull said:
Hey

I'm just wondering what my best option is in Canada for NHL broadcasting. As I'm currently in Australia (until January) I want to figure out what to do when I get back. I'd like to get the CI package, but I don't really want any of the other crap I'd have to pay for, since the NFL season will be over.

My house currently has extended Rogers cable, but I was told I'd have to get digital Bell Expressvu to get CI? What's the cheapest way to get it?

Thanks.

For Bell all you need to pay for is CI, and you have to have at least the basic package, which is like $15 a month. It's all the local channels from across Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad