Best Of Always Sunny

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
I could go on for hours here, but I’ll just say the best episode is “The Gang Wrestles for the Troops”. Seasons 5 and 6 are the best.

There are too many good lines to post.
The outfits they often wear are criminally underrated. The camo and jorts and boot combo kills me

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
"Frank Sets Sweet Dee on Fire" is my favorite. Public Access TV guy, cat conveyor belt, an exploding well, that episode has it all

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Anti-social network is the perfect episode.

I personally also have the pet peeve when someone shushes me.

Also there's some great lines like Mac "shopping for a silk sash at Tootsies? What an asshole!"

But the scene in the police precinct where Dennis and Charlie try to get the sketch. Oh man. Outside of the scene in Silicon Valley where they try to figure out how to jerk off everyone in the room in 10 minutes, best scene in comedy history.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I loved the episode where Dee becomes a stand-up comedian.

Charlie playing Night Man on the piano, explaining the mail room conspiracy, becoming a genius thanks to an experimental drug.

Dennis comparing notes with the psychiatrist.

The Gang Buys a Gun.

The Lethal Weapon fan movie.

Last edited:

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
The DENNIS System

Sweet Dee's Dating a Pejorative Slured Person (origin of Dayman)

Charlie Has Cancer (debut of Mac and the tranny)

Charlie Got Molested (debut of the McPoyles)

Dennis and Dee Go On Welfare

The Aluminum Monster vs. Fatty Magoo

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
The DENNIS System

Sweet Dee's Dating a ******ed Person (origin of Dayman)

Charlie Has Cancer (debut of Mac and the tranny)

Charlie Got Molested (debut of the McPoyles)

Dennis and Dee Go On Welfare

The Aluminum Monster vs. Fatty Magoo
Dennis and Dee go on welfare cracks me up, I cant even hear about social benifits with out thinking of the "welfare store" lmao

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
The entire series. :laugh:

In all seriousness, I go back to this show for random clips more than any. It's amazing how funny the show still is this many seasons into its run. Even in the weakest episodes, there's always a scene or two that makes it worthwhile.

Favorite episodes by season:
Season 1 - Gun Fever
Season 2 - The Gang Gives Back
Season 3 - How could it not be Sweet Dee is Dating a Pejorative Slured Person?
Season 4 - Tough, lot of good choices, but Nightman Cometh is just too good.
Season 5 - This one is really hard as well, but the DENNIS System is the best for me.
Season 6 - Dee Reynolds: Shaping America's Youth for Lethal Weapon 5 alone.
Season 7 - This one's a toss up between Gang Goes to the Jersey Shore and CharDee MacDennis
Season 8 - The Gang Gets Analyzed
Season 9 - Gang Tries Desperately to Win an Award
Season 10 - Charlie Work
Season 11 - The Suburbs episodes (Ever been in a storm, Wally?)
Season 12 - Hero or Hate Crime is just so good, but nothing makes me laugh harder than Frank going down the waterslide dry in the water park episode. :laugh:
Season 13 - I really loved the first episode, but need to catch up on the rest. I've only seen the first 3 so far and it sounds like the ones that have followed since have been even better.

Reactions: Runner77

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
ah, how could I forget one of the best ones!

Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life

The Sinbad and Rob Thomas cameos alone are piss yourself funny.

Plus Charlie and Dee living as each other is equally hilarious

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON

AguO.gif

giphy.gif

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
The Gang Turns Black (S12E01) is just an all together great episode. What a way to set the bar for that season.
Really?? I would probably say this was one of my least favorites just do to the singing, god I hate musical numbers. Although it had some funny lines

Reactions: Nizdizzle

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
D.E.N.N.I.S. System has to be my favorite. I also loved The Gang Recycles Its Trash.

Favorite moment overall is when Dennis and Mac come to the realization that their "Paddy's Dollars" scheme is completely useless and they know absolutely nothing about business/economics.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I can't even begin to start at all the great lines and moments. Texas Charlie is amazing, so I will throw that out there. Also Vic Vinegar & Hugh Honey is gold.

I always throw random episodes on before bed so something I just watched 2 nights ago was Chardee MacDennis, when Dennis throws the drink in Frank's face with the "shut up dog!" is a great line. And when they show the re-enactment in slow-mo :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad