Best "motors" in the League?

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Shocked nobody has said Parise. Works harder than any NHLer I’ve seen, plays every shift like he is a 4th liner trying to make the team.

Reactions: binop7

Tasteless Beaver

PLANE TEAM GOOD
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Brandon Tanev is always giving 110%, even if the rest of the team is laying an egg and down by 4 goals. He doesn't seem to be afraid of getting crushed, forechecks like a mofo, and is good on the PK (esp. short-handed).

Reactions: TopCheese

Makoshark

Sep 19, 2018
Humboldt County
I know that D aren't usually seen in this light but Brett Burns is a motor imho. Timo Meier is pretty fearless and drives the net hard every other shift.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
i

Reactions: Fixxer

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Mikael Backlund has been a monster all over the ice lately. Frolik has slowed down over the past couple years but he still brings consistent energy everywhere on the ice

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Andrew Shaw seemed to be everywhere at once while he played for the Hawks, can’t imagine that’s changed much.

His play has changed a bit but his intensity has gotten more mature. His concussion issues are pretty much caused by his relentless style.

The Habs success this year is because Shaw and Gallagher are making the rest of the team be like them (only slightly joking)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad