Best "motors" in the League?

Stephen Gionta

Boston College > Boston University
Jun 15, 2015
East Rutherford, NJ
Nico Hischier, Miles Wood from the Devils.

Off the top of my head from other teams - Byron, Larkin, Hyman, Garland, Marchand, Gallagher, Arvidsson, Cizikas,

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Cam Atkinson should be up there. Excellent PK'er, will battle in corners, and has really good speed on the breakaway.

I would have said Darren Helm before the injuries.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Aren’t his parents rich *******s who bought every team he was trying out for so that he had a guaranteed spot on the team ?

Pretty sure OP was joking..

Not sure if you hold that against Hyman, but I actually respect him more given the game he plays. Was thinking that in the "players who grew up poor" thread- someone mentioned a rich bloke, and I feel like it's gotta be tough making the NHL when everything in life is handed to you. I'd likely f*** off and go buy video games or some stupid thing.

Anyways, Erod for the Sabres.

LamorielloAndSon

May 28, 2018
So you think Fast is a diver and is lazy? Ok. It must be his pure skills that have kept him around all these years then.
*Flops to the ice to draw penalties instead of earning them and trying to power through*
“Hard worker”

Got it
f*** Jesper fast

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
Pretty sure OP was joking..

Not sure if you hold that against Hyman, but I actually respect him more given the game he plays. Was thinking that in the "players who grew up poor" thread- someone mentioned a rich bloke, and I feel like it's gotta be tough making the NHL when everything in life is handed to you. I'd likely **** off and go buy video games or some stupid thing.

Anyways, Erod for the Sabres.
Ehhhh, it’s much easier to get anywhere in life if you have money. The played I respect the most are the ones who had to work at 16 to pay for their own equipment, bus to practices, etc. and than still make it to the show

Reactions: jasonleaffan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad