best line on each team so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsmark

Aug 30, 2005
Örnsköldsvik
Påhlsson, Hannula and PJ Axelsson. Påhlsson is the only Swede who has been really dominant so far. Öhlund and Lidström has been ok on defence.

DevilsFan38

Apr 21, 2004
Jersey
The Tkachuk-Gomez-Gionta has looked great for the US. Gionta has had a goal in both games, and Tkachuk got robbed a few times today. They had 15 shots on goal today :eek:

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Bennysflyers16 said:
For Canda I love Nash-Thornton-Gagne, Just compliment each other perfectly. :bow:
I agree, the Iggy - Sakic - Bertuzzi line has looked good on the PP, but overall I think the Nash lines been better.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
Bertuzzi and Iginla have really good chemsitry so far.. hopefully Quinn puts those three together permanently.

rahzar

Oct 9, 2005
EazyB97 said:
I agree, the Iggy - Sakic - Bertuzzi line has looked good on the PP, but overall I think the Nash lines been better.
couldn't agree any more.
I also like seeing Pronger and Blake on the blue line together.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
e-e said:
which line's showed best offensive play on your team in first 2 games?

gaborik - demitra - hossa
(6g + 5a) in 2 games. :yo:

they play really good together :handclap:

Lehtinen-Koivu-Selänne
(6 g + 6 a) in 2 games :yo: :p

shawn_kemp*

For Russia: Kharitonov - Malkin - Sushinsky ... they have absolutely no competition!!!

For Finland: as always, Lehtinen - Koivu - Selanne!

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
russia's best line is kovalchuk-datsyuk-kovalev. kovalchuk has been the weakest part. kovalev and datsyuk have been russia's 2 best skaters.

thebodyczech

Dec 5, 2005
e-e said:
which line's showed best offensive play on your team in first 2 games?

gaborik - demitra - hossa
(6g + 5a) in 2 games. :yo:

they play really good together :handclap:

My thoughts exactly.

I'm about done cheering for the Czechs now. Fortunately I have Slovak citizenship too. Go Slovensko!

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Seems to me that Heatley Lecavalier St Louis have created the most offense five on five.

Richards has been creating by himself. Its amazing how similiar he and Sakic look.

Draper Sakic Iginla has done next to nothing five on five I think its pretty obvious they need to put Bertuzzi with Sakic and Iginla.

Bertuzzi Sakic Iginla
Nash Thornton Gagne
Heatley Lecavalier St Louis
Smyth Draper Richards Doan

Redden and Foote have been very solid together.

Overall Gaborik Demitra Hossa have been flat out dominant I think they have prolbably been the best line so far followed closely by Lehtinen Koivu Selanee. I think we should wait and see how the finnish line does against some better competition.

RSBPC

Jan 19, 2005
Bennysflyers16 said:
For Canda I love Nash-Thornton-Gagne, Just compliment each other perfectly. :bow:

Nash and Thornton really click together, they led HC Davos to a championship in Switzerland during the lockout.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
gionta and gomez and tkachuk line has been one of the best in the tourney, they have just been dominating.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
As many have stated, the line of Gaborik-Demitra-Hossa has been the most dominant thus far. It seems as though they generate many scoring opportunities any time they hit the ice.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
As previously stated, Brad Richards and Joe Sakic play so so similarly, the only difference is Sakic's wrister.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
shawn_kemp said:
For Russia: Kharitonov - Malkin - Sushinsky ... they have absolutely no competition!!!

Kharitonov is a lost body out there... Malkin and Sushinsky are doing great, and have been a good 3rd line in the Sweden game, but most of their good work came on the PK, amazingly, with Kharitonov on the bench.
Only noticed him when he turned the puck over.

Datsyuk line is the best Russian line, and Ovechkin and Afinogenov looked much better with Yashin centering them instead of Malkin.

Overall, after two games, Gaborik-Demitra-Hossa looks like the best line.

Most unthreatening line to score of the big 7? Bulis-Cajanek-Erat. :(

3 goals = chili

Jan 14, 2006
Charlotte, NC
US-Gionta/Gomez/Tkachuk (only credited with 2 goals-both to Gionta, and two assists-both to Gomez, but this line has been flying around the ice i think Tkachuk had 8+ shots today agaisnt Kaz. and was robbed by the goalie once and the post twice.)

as a CBJ fan its fun to watch Nash/Thornton/Gagne, as stated before Nash/Thornton played together in Switzerland during the lockout and i think this line has played together in World Championships before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad