Best (LEGAL) source for streaming CHL games...???

Firebrd828

Oct 21, 2015
Seeking opinions on what others consider the best source for streaming live broadcasts of CHL games.

I streamed from the OHL site last year. This year I'm interested in following both an OHL and a QMJHL team, and I'm also interested in watching on the television rather than on the computer monitor.

What is the best source out there??:help:

Last edited:

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
Seeking opinions on what other consider the best source for streaming live broadcasts of CHL games.

I streamed from the OHL site last year. This year I'm interested in following both an OHL and a QMJHL team, and I'm also interested in watching on the television rather than on the computer monitor.

What is the best source out there??:help:

Sportsnet in Canada shows CHL games (regionalized) on tv mostly after the New Year.I Don't know if you can watch games on their website.

This was last years coverage on sportsnet.

http://chl.ca/broadcast

Hammer9001

Apr 1, 2015
Hamilton
If you are a Hamilton Bulldogs fan I know Cable 14 tends to have all the games and has a perpetual live stream off their website.

LIVESTREAM 1

That said, I believe it requires a Cogeco, Rogers or Source subscription to watch, and I've never tried using an account from outside of Hamilton.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->