5. Drummondville
6. Kamloops
7. Peterborough
8. Halifax
9. Soo
10. Montreal

Marky9er

Jan 30, 2008
Since Guelph seen fit to bring back GM Mike Kelly, maybe they will make another outstanding move and bring back the old jerseys.

bosshogg18

Oct 26, 2009
Lyle, WA, Tacoma, WA
There are a few people on here that absolutely dislike Kelowna's jerseys and I have to agree. The jersey itself is not bad, but the logo is absolutely dreadful. One it is a ripoff of the defunct San Antonio Dragons (if you don't believe me look it up). Also they are the ROCKETS, where are the rockets on their uniforms? At least in Tacoma and earlier years in Kelowna they recognized this. If they want to be the Ogopogos, then change your name to that, if that is what you want to have on your uniform. But again, it isn't even a ogopogo, it is a ripped off dragon from San Antonio.

SaskaToba

Aug 23, 2010
Canada
I haven't seen a whole lot of QMJHL jerseys so I'll to the O and the dub.

1. London Knights- love the vintage look, the Regina Pats have a sort of similar base color (creamish) as the Knights but with their colors and its looks fantastic
2. Brandon Wheat Kings- loved the jerseys with the strands of Wheat for stripes, but I still like the color scheme of the jerseys they have now, not to mention the ones they wore against Windsor in game 1 of the Mem Cup
3. Brampton Batallion- love it or hate it kind of jersey. I love the green and I love the green lids!! Sometimes I think they could improve the logo from looking like a cartoon Pejorative Slur but its still a winner.
4. Portland Winterhawks 3rd jersey- A++ for originality. They have eyes on their chest with a black jersey with different designs (haven't seen them up close) and they look unreal. Huge fan of them.

5. Everett Silvertips- Great color scheme with the mountains as there bottom stripes. Love the Bear, love the claw. Great jerseys and great for the geographical location of Everett.

SaskaToba

Aug 23, 2010
Canada
http://www.rivercitysports.com/product_shots/thumbnails/141785.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://thejuniorreport.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/brandon-wheat-kings-2010-mmc-commemorative-jerseys.jpg?w=225&h=300

robak042310.jpg

141801.jpg

images

motleysu

Macksayev

17+19 (3+72)
Jan 30, 2008
Buffalo, NY
As far as Q jerseys go.. in my opinion from the jerseys shown in the link below,

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/27573-The-Hockey-News-QMJHL-Jersey-Rankings.html

1. Shawinigan (when they switched to the newer indian head crest, it became my favorite jersey)
2. Saint John (just a nice looking jersey)
3. Chicoutimi (i dont really have to explain why i like this one, everyone likes the sags' jerseys)
4. Quebec (just love the jersey)
5. Gatineau (i really liked the old ones from before 2009, i love the color use, its refreshing haha)
6. Rimouski (another blue and blue color scheme, everyone likes it)
7. Montreal (i have one of these and im still unsure of it, i wish it had a proper front crest, the "MONTREAL" across the chest seems minimalist, they should get rid of the chest number and make the main logo the M with the puck, maybe lol)
8. Cape Breton (i like the yellow and black color scheme, plus thats one fierce logo, did they ditch the random screamingeagle face jersey yet?? lol im sure they have haha)
9. Val-d'Or (i like the color scheme, but i hate the pinetree part of the logo... its just a simple triangle, i just dont like it.)
10. Rouyn-Noranda (i dont like that the fading color is a part of the jersey, but I do love the crest of the jersey)
11. Victoriaville (I like this jersey, although it sometimes gets lost in the prettier, flashier jerseys i guess haha)
12. Baie-Comeau (just a nice jersey)
13. PEI (the jerseys ok, but the fact that they kept the team name rocket when they moved makes it feel kind of out of place...)
14. Moncton (its the logo my local high school team uses... so thats weird for me. :laugh: )
15. Acadie-Bathurst (nice design, but I dislike the color scheme for some reason.)
16. Drummondville
17. Halifax (i hate the combination of red and green when its not christmas haha)
18. Lewiston (god that logo is GODAWFUL)

and because it was and still is my personal favorite QMJHL jersey, I loved the St John's Fog Devils jerseys. Never seen anything like em, and probably won't again :laugh:

Shawa666

May 25, 2010
Québec, Qc, Ca
Favorites in random order:

LHJMQ

My Remparts' old alternate
ed9fff0fc02c36ad.jpg

Shawi's current homes

Cataractes-de-Shawinigan-78-Michael-Bournival-02-420x598.jpg

Chicoutimi's Pre-edge

ChicoutimiSagueneens01-02F.png

WHL

Brandon's wheat design jerseys

brandon-wheat-kings-game-worn-hockey-jersey-21-hallick_270680365867.jpg

Spokane Chiefs

1021c126344950c27ab3d8d32e85ff34.500.jpg

Medecine Hat Tigers

15%20vs%20Brn%2010-11%202.jpg

OHL

Soo

Gianluca-Curcuruto.jpg

Ottawa 67's

chl_ottawa_jersey_2.jpg

Brampton Battalion

brampton_batallion_2004-05_front.jpg

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
The London Knights wore a jersey in warm-up... the night they played the Spits on Sportsnet. It was green and had like..... design involved that were kinda lighter than the main logo.... anyone have a pic of this jersey?

dangeralley

Feb 4, 2014
Flying tiger jersey

Did you happen to have one of those ugly jerseys as you call them ? I would take it off your hand:)
Let me know !

QUOTE=RebelTiger;9851167]I am born and raised in Medicine Hat and those "Flying Tiger" jerseys are the worst thing that city ever put on.

Their classic and retro's are definately top 10 though.

Kamloops as well, very nice.

Others to consider...

Red Deer's third jersey.

Spokane has a great jersey.

I do not know about other leagues.[/QUOTE]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->