Best Idea of all ideas of all time of good ideas that are best ideas ever in time

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Do you want to make millions and millions of dollars which will be used to purchase the Ottawa Senators? Well, look no further, because I have invented the greatest invention of all time.

It's a boxing machine, but instead of a punching bag, it's Eugene's ugly mug. Place machines all over Ottawa, and in every bar. Charge $2 per punch. Boom. We'll have $600M in about 2 weeks.

Bonus points, develop one where you can kick the Euge in the nards. Charge $5 per kick.

Triple Bonus Points! A driving simulation where you select your passenger from a list of candidates (Hoffman's psycho girlfriend, Burrows, Melnyk, Dorion, etc) and you can personally drive them to the airport. For an extra $0.50, you can drive off with their luggage still in the trunk.

Apologies for my image. I made it with MS Paint on the worst computer known to man in about 25 seconds.

Attachments

• boxer machine.jpg
    boxer machine.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 30

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Nah, I'm an ideas guy. Not a do stuff guy. Someone else can do the work and give me a cut of the profits, of which there will be many.

9 years working in the federal public services has drained my body and soul of any drive, enthusiasm, initiative, or basic will to live during the hours of 7:00am and 4:00pm Monday through Friday.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Wait...

Is this some fancy ploy to get me off HF Sens?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad