Best Hockey Team on Long Island

1Knee1T

Jun 29, 2008
Does anybody know where or who is the best Bantam/Junior team or teams on Long Island. If this is in the wrong spot sorry but I'm thinking it goes here.

The Applecore A teams are usually one of the best teams on LI. One of the kids, his name is slipping me right now but it's something like Steve Santini, just committed to USA's development program and is committed to B.C. already. He plays D.

As far as I know the rumor is that he'll go in the first round in a few years but he's a local prospect and it's still early so there's a good chance he's being over-hyped.

Renbarg

Feb 24, 2007
NY
Apple core produces a lot of NHLers for a LI based organization.

Guys like Eric Nystrom, Mark Eaton, Doug Murray, Rob Scuderi and maybe Gilroy (I forget) all passed through there.

And it is Steve Santini.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Pat Lafontaine and Steve Webb coach the LI Royals Midget team and last year I'm pretty sure they kicked ass.

Made Dan

Jul 15, 2007
The Bronx, NY
Pat Lafontaine and Steve Webb coach the LI Royals Midget team and last year I'm pretty sure they kicked ass.

A guy on my school team was with them a year ago when they were the Jr B National Champions. Great program. Pretty sure he said a few guys on his team there, including him, are playing in the USHL next year.

stevenest

Jun 30, 2011
A guy on my school team was with them a year ago when they were the Jr B National Champions. Great program. Pretty sure he said a few guys on his team there, including him, are playing in the USHL next year.

Of course that is what would have happened!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->