Best Hockey Sticks of Today

TheGreatone94

Apr 20, 2006
I really like the curve on the Koho Jagr sticks. Does TPS make a curve that is similar to this one?

TBLfan

Nov 25, 2005
Tampa, FL
tblfan.wordpress.com
My friend had a sickick without a grip and it felt nice, smooth like an aluminum shaft but obviously a LOT better. It took one hell of a beating before it gave out. Felt really balanced, I didn't play with it but he said it's one of his favorites and that means something when you say that and you get free pro stock sticks.

lukin10

Dec 26, 2005
My friend had a sickick without a grip and it felt nice, smooth like an aluminum shaft but obviously a LOT better. It took one hell of a beating before it gave out. Felt really balanced, I didn't play with it but he said it's one of his favorites and that means something when you say that and you get free pro stock sticks.
what exactly is so great about it? other than the pretty nice durability and feel?

TBLfan

Nov 25, 2005
Tampa, FL
tblfan.wordpress.com
it performs very well(from what he told me).

So a top of the line stick that has performance, great balance, durability and a nice feeling in your hands. That's hard to find.

XXXlite: Performs well, feels off balance and isn't durable.
Easton SL: Performs well, isn't durable
Easton CNT Stealth: Performs well, some people don't like the concave shaft, people cant decide if it's durable or not

The list goes on, the Sickick seems to be a better stick based on performance/durability/balance. But of course this was a pro stock stick, so what they put on for retail might be no better on durability than a XXXlite or a SL. Time will tell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad