Best Hockey Chirps

Tuff Gong

Nov 6, 2005
Kelowna
Once you've potted a few ginos "I've got more goals than you've got shifts" to the duster trying to beak you.

If the refs being an idiot I'll tell him to take off his clown shoes.

vapor11

Aug 15, 2011
Spazway

spazway-o.gif

Tuff Gong

Nov 6, 2005
Kelowna
I'm not big into chirps but the greatest thing along those lines to do is score and then drink out of the goalies water...just be ready to fight

Yup binder dondat. Other team was not impressed and I did not care, goalie stared at me in bewilderment.

Dutchie83

Jul 12, 2011
- hey ref, does your wife you're screwing us
- hey tendy, i've seen coupons that save more than you
- hey goalie, i bet you'd be great at dodgeball
- you might want to get some windex for that windshield; it looks a little dusty

Stelio Kontos

Nov 6, 2011
- hey ref, does your wife you're screwing us
- hey tendy, i've seen coupons that save more than you
- hey goalie, i bet you'd be great at dodgeball
- you might want to get some windex for that windshield; it looks a little dusty

Gongshow sure helped you on those huh?

Clarkington III

Rebuild? Refresh?
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
I am a player that likes to chrip, but only when the other team starts it.

Some of my favorites come on demand (as the best do), but include:

(Guy is all over the place acting ridiculous); "You're a clown. Where is your face paint, CLOWN!?"

(Guys is trying to chirp, looks at you); "You look like you're about to tell a joke, clown."

(Guy is whining about calls); "Do you want the rink to zamboni the ice with your tears? Cry about it more."

(Guy is diving); Where is your speedo? I don't see it. Do you dive withtout it?"

(Guy also diving) "Do you have a blanket? You keep trying to lay down there."

Randoms:
You're a joke (insert clown phrase)
Really? Trying to impress the fans?

The best ones come on the fly.

CapsCast

Mar 12, 2008

(Guy is all over the place acting ridiculous); "You're a clown. Where is your face paint, CLOWN!?"

(Guys is trying to chirp, looks at you); "You look like you're about to tell a joke, clown."

(Guy is whining about calls); "Do you want the rink to zamboni the ice with your tears? Cry about it more."

(Guy is diving); Where is your speedo? I don't see it. Do you dive withtout it?"

Randoms:

I bet those jokes kill at the carnival!!

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
I once watched a guy lose his freaking mind because my cousin said to him while laughing: "You're a terrible hockey player."

Sometimes simplicity gets the job done better than anything, for sure.

They really do. Part of it is probably realization that they're not worth being given a clever one.

Randoms:

ZING!

mbhhofr

Dec 7, 2010
Las Vegas
As a referee, sometimes we can get some words in. Here's one that I used on the assistant coach of a college team. The home team had it's pep band in the stands. I was refereeing and I gave a major penalty to a home team player for checking the visiting team's goalie into the end boards and the goalie received a cut to his head. When the major was announced and I was skating back to my position for the faceoff, the assistant coach of the home team was standing on the bench, hollering at me and waving his arms all over the place. I skated over to him, looked up at him and pointing to the pep band, I said, "If you want to conduct the band, go up into the band section, otherwise get off the bench and be quiet." The players on his bench started laughing and the head coach, who was at the other end of the bench, walked over, looked up at him and told him to get down.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Naahhh.. but they make me laugh. Chirping isn't about who can use the most profanity, it's all about sending the zinger that leaves someone speechless. A quick wit and a vocabulary will take you far.

I'm pretty sure the other guy was saying that those are...less than funny. If someone tried them on me on the ice I'd laugh at him. The best ones do come on the fly though, I'll agree to that!

Reactions: mikemar1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->