Best/Happiest Wrestling moments/segments

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Was that when they had JBL as champion? because his reign felt way longer than it was. I had just gotten back in at that point and man was I surprised he was a champion

Well, it was 3/4 of a year which at the time IIRC was the longest reign in almost decade? We were just coming off an era where we didn't see too many 100+ day reigns and 0 over 200.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
*I think JBL becoming JBL and becoming champ is what made me stop watching wrestling or only watching very casually from mid/late 2005 to summer 2010.

*It most likely had more to do with being a teenager but I just remember I could not stand non-APA Bradshaw and not in "he was a good heel" sort of way. lol.

Reactions: Kaner9

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
When JBL was champ all could think is who let Justin Hawk Bradshaw wear his daddy's suit?

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Well, it was 3/4 of a year which at the time IIRC was the longest reign in almost decade? We were just coming off an era where we didn't see too many 100+ day reigns and 0 over 200.

It was also something like the 2nd or 3rd longest heel reign ever. Without looking it up, I believe only Yokozuna and Billy Graham had longer heel reigns.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad