Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Dermott, Kapanen are in the convo

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
TML is up there. Don’t know if anyone’s 3rd best player can top Nylander.

Oilers have to be up there too for McD alone. Adding Drai is tough to top.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Mackinnon, Rantanen, Zadorov, Jost, Girard, Kerfoot, Compher, Kamenev, Toninato is pretty good.

definitely the deepest. Probably not the highest quality though.

HenrikW

Feb 21, 2018
TML is up there. Don’t know if anyone’s 3rd best player can top Nylander.

Oilers have to be up there too for McD alone. Adding Drai is tough to top.

I think Leafs's top 3 is as far ahead as Oiler's top 2.

HenrikW

Feb 21, 2018
Mackinnon, Rantanen, Zadorov, Jost, Girard, Kerfoot, Compher, Kamenev, Toninato is pretty good.

definitely the deepest. Probably not the highest quality though.

I think both Bruins and Flyers has a pretty solid number of high ceiling prospects/rookies too. I wouldn't mind being a GM of either team. Both have a solid foundation of talent going forward.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I think both Bruins and Flyers has a pretty solid number of high ceiling prospects/rookies too. I wouldn't mind being a GM of either team. Both have a solid foundation of talent going forward.
Yeah Avs have Makar/Timmins/Bowers etc in their prospect pool. I didn't mention them because including prospects is a different topic. They've also had Greer/Lindholm/Martin on their roster this year who are U23 but didn't include them because they are currently sent down/hurt. This is based on u23 current rosters.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Toronto would win this hand down in a landslide if Morgan Rielly didn't age out last week.
Even so Toronto is still top 2 or 3.

Philly has to be top 10 too.

Vancouver fans might come in screaming, but they need to be more proven to push them to the top.

Saidin

Mar 18, 2015
I'm stealing this part from an article Murat put up on theathletic.com

"The Jets have more goals from players under the age of 23 than any other team in the NHL. Same goes for players under 22. Winnipeg falls to second place in goals scored by players under the age of 21 and then jumps right back up to first place in goals scored by players under 20. Laine, now third in all-time goal scoring by NHL teenagers, can be thanked for that."

Reactions: LAINEC

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
In no particular order; Toronto, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Columbus and Colorado. My homer vote is for Edmonton just because of Mcdavid/Draisaitl but I think the best prospect pool for balance would be Winnipeg.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad