Best goaltending duo in the Western Conference right now #1

Best goaltending duo in the Western Conference right now?

• Arizona (Darcy Kuemper/Calvin Pickard)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Los Angeles (Jonathan Quick/Jack Campbell)

• Minnesota (Devan Dubnyk/Alex Stalock)

• San Jose (Martin Jones/Aaron Dell)

• Total voters

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Might seem homer to some of you but I dont see a lot of great goalies in the West compared to the Eastern conference, and I think if Markstrom was on any of the competing teams in the West (Cal SJ LVGK Winn Nash) it would make them a favourite. Our team is THAT bad, and he has made us above 31st with his unbelievable play...

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Might seem homer to some of you but I dont see a lot of great goalies in the West compared to the Eastern conference, and I think if Markstrom was on any of the competing teams in the West (Cal SJ LVGK Winn Nash) it would make them a favourite. Our team is THAT bad, and he has made us above 31st with his unbelievable play...
Lmao Markstrom

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA

You think Jacob Markstrom would make the Vegas Golden Knights a favorite by replacing Fleury...?

anaheim, followed by colorado nashville dallas and winnipeg

what

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad