Best Goalie Prospect-Poll #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Rattlehead*

devildan said:
Who the hell voted Ahonen 3 times?!?!
In my opinion, I would take Lehtonen, Fleury, Ouellet, and Toivonen over Ahonen.

Vic Rattlehead*

Finland has great prospects in Lehtonen, Toivonen, and Ahonen.

I_r_1337

Jun 10, 2003
Washington D.C.
Visit site
I've got it like this

Kari<--Jesus with goalie pads on according to most*rolls eyes*
MAF<--Looks like he could be a superstar..hopefully he doesn't get Blackburned
Max<--Had plenty of time to develop and looks to be on his way to success..just needs to chance to play.
Ahonen<--he's VERY underrated because he's stuck behind Marty and everyone knows it so he gets no exposure..if he ever gets to play or gets moved he's gonna prove a lot of people wrong.

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
I_r_1337 said:
I've got it like this

Kari<--Jesus with goalie pads on according to most*rolls eyes*
MAF<--Looks like he could be a superstar..hopefully he doesn't get Blackburned
Max<--Had plenty of time to develop and looks to be on his way to success..just needs to chance to play.
Ahonen<--he's VERY underrated because he's stuck behind Marty and everyone knows it so he gets no exposure..if he ever gets to play or gets moved he's gonna prove a lot of people wrong.
Blackburn could still become a VERY good goailie, but the chances just aren't as good.

BTW, why is their no Blackburn or Lundqvist on this poll? :dunno: I wouldn't vote for either of them, but I think that both are better than some of the goalies on the poll.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Speaking for most Bruin fans - we are eagerly awaiting Hannu Toivonen's arrival in Boston. I was shocked when the Bruins picked him so high ( # 29 in 2002 ) but he has already shown that the Bruins made a great pick. He should be the starting goalie next season in Providence and then battle Andrew Raycroft for the # 1 spot in the 2005 season.

Hitman*

Lehtonen

not by much, nor 'hands down.' But his devellopment didn't endure the same hiccups that Fleury did.

Basically for me it is:

1A: Lehtonen
1B: Fleury

Mr.Sinister

Feb 2, 2003
Visit site
Ahonen is garbage

doesnt anyone notice the stats this guy puts up, i mean doesnt put up,
All he is a lot of hot air, riding the rep that lamirillo has for getting gems, the only gem that NJ has is Parise and Philman.

Anyways, i voted for Maxi

IFK

Jul 25, 2003
Visit site
Unknownbutfamous said:
Ahonen- Can barely keep a .900 SP in the AHL

Yeah, and he playing Albany and no one can keep there Pct better than that.

Last edited:

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
IFK said:
Yeah, and he playing Albany and no one can keep there Pct better than that.

Bacashihua put up a .916% in Utah, a team tat had only 3 more points than Albany.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad