Best Goalie fighter ever?

Steelhead16

Jan 29, 2005
Boise, ID
I think most of the support comes from the fact that he beat the snot out of any goalie he's ever fought, and he beat up enforcers in the minors, while not being afraid to drop the gloves with pretty much anyone. The Peters fight in the NHL was kinda silly as it just looked like Emery wasn't really fighting. He was smiling and leaning back. He didn't get caught with many good shots if any in that tussle, but it looked as though he couldn't reach Peters cuz of the goalie equipment.

I think Emery would lay a beating on any of the other goalies mentioned in this thread.

5 official OHL fights. (4) goalies (Craig Anderson twice, Andrew Penner, Andy Chiodo) and the only enforcer Sean McMorrow.

Sybil227

Jun 16, 2004
Santa Clarita
They showed it today on FSNW - but I don't have a video of it. Ron Hextall going after Chris Chelios. After beating Chelios to the ice (I don't know if he landed a punch, but Chelios was down), the refs separate them. While they're leading Chelios away, Hextall throws a pad or blocker at Chelios. :laugh:

moog35

Jul 25, 2007
not the best fighting goalie but Steve Sheilds was pretty tough, he had a good tilt with Burke and fought Snow to

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad