Best games to watch from the 2005 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-SHARKIE

This question is for those who watched the World Cup. I've only seen one game, SLovenia vs Germany.

I'm looking to order two more games individually. Which games were the highest in entertainment value. The higher the stakes the better as well.

So which medal games, or semi finals, quaterfinals ect. were the best games to watch and which ones should I try to see?

Thanks.

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
From the games I could watch, the Sweden-Czech semi final was the best one.

The Canada-Slovakia quarterfinal and the Canada-Russia semi final were also pretty good.

Noutaja

Aug 29, 2004
I would recommend quarterfinals (except Sweden-Switzerland) and semi-finals. Particular matchups depend on your possible personal preferences about teams, all those are quite good (European) hockey. Don´t waste your time on final or bronze games. :)

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
For me, it's Canada - Sweden and Czech - Sweden. I enjoyed those games alot. I'm obviously biased. :)

Tricolore#20

PK PK PK
Jul 24, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Canuck21t said:
He's talking about the World Cup, not the World Championship.

Wrong. I think he is talking about the World Championships, since Germany and Slovenia were there.

For me, the best game was Slovakia-Canada. That game had everything, and it was nice to see the Slovaks put up such a great fight. I also liked the Czech-Sweden semi-final. A very intense, and suspenseful game.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
1. Slovakia vs. Canada
2. Czechs vs. USA

3. Sweden vs. Czechs

4. Canada vs. Russia

5. Sweden vs. Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad