Best Fighters /current and former who didnt play Juniors

CLIFFY HOCKEY

Jan 27, 2008
Norton MA
It is obvious that most of the NHL's best fighters have players have played Junior hockey in Canada, they start fighting alot younger than the American college players who might not even get into their first fight until they are 22 or even older depending. Not sure how it works in other countries like Russia, Sweden, Finland, etc,etc but just wondering who are some of the best fighters current or former players that didnt play Juniors... George Parros, I know he played college hockey, not sure if he played Juniors? Homer pick is Mark Stuart of the Bruins, not a great fighter but seems to win most of his fights with his cave man strenth!

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
Parros had 126 PIMs in 54 games in the NAHL, so I'd imagine he did some fighting there.

stocker

Mar 9, 2004
Jim Cummins played College.Brendan Walsh played College.Kevin Westgarth played College.Theres alot more.Just can't think right now.:shakehead

Hollywood

Mar 2, 2004
Canada
I saw Frank Bialowas destroy Donald Braeshar twice in the same night while Braeshar was a fredricton canadien.
In the second fight helmets gloves and all elbow pads were off before going...
Frank actually had Donald seated on top of boards in front of bench and just forced fed him servings of knuckle aps... twice in one night...Frank Bialowas. This guy could throw em

TheFinalWord

Apr 25, 2005
I saw Frank Bialowas destroy Donald Braeshar twice in the same night while Braeshar was a fredricton canadien.
In the second fight helmets gloves and all elbow pads were off before going...
Frank actually had Donald seated on top of boards in front of bench and just forced fed him servings of knuckle aps... twice in one night...Frank Bialowas. This guy could throw em

Frank Bialowas played junior hockey in Manitoba.

BoyntBergie

Mar 9, 2004
Jay Miller grew up outside of Boston and played at UNH.

129 PIMs in 90 career NCAA games.
21 PIMs in his first 20 AHL/IHL games.

Then 1966 PIMs in 494 NHL games, playoffs included.

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
Darren Langdon never played Major Junior but he had a few fights in Tier 2 Junior here on PEI . He might be the best lightweight the Rangers ever had .

frankieboy

Mar 10, 2010
Dave Richter, who played mainly for the North Stars and the Flyers, was a serious heavy in the mid-80s. I remember him beating up Jeff Brubaker, Steve Dykstra, and Joey Kocer, among others. If you don't remember him, his fights are worth searching for on YOUTUBE.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad