Classic with Video - Best Fight Ever

Snoil11

Aug 30, 2006
Germany
Gotta love the Flames finishing with one guy on the bench, and Lowry intentionally putting the puck over the glass with under 30 seconds left so that Berube can come out of the box.

Watched this video a few times before, but never realized the intentional puck over the glass to free Berube, which makes this brawl even more hilarious.

lancer247

Jan 16, 2007
I am not a fan of the 40 punch slap fights with no damage.

Berube (WAS) vs Poecheck (TB) is a bloody, busted nose classic.

Sorry, i couldn't get the video embedded.

wingnutjeff

Jun 8, 2011
Marty McSorley vs Bob Probert, one of my all-time favorite fights. Epic fight!

This was one of my all time favorites. I remember ESPN breaking it down into 10 segments and showing a small segment every few minutes like rounds of a title fight.

OglethorpeBeatdown

Jun 21, 2011
Tempe, AZ
I remember watching this game and laughing my ass off when I got a good look at Westgarth's face. The fight may not be the best, but Scott's fist does some damage

DanZ

Mar 6, 2008
I agree the sports thrive through rivalry. Our basketball team sucked in high school but everyone would come to the games where we played our rival. Also, lemeiux was one of the bigger ****** in the NHL. A modern day version of him is Sean Avery.

Sean Avery is harmless. He doesn't break faces. A modern day version of Lemieux is Matt Cooke.

Dump and Chase

Hand of God
May 6, 2010
I remember watching this game and laughing my ass off when I got a good look at Westgarth's face. The fight may not be the best, but Scott's fist does some damage

Was it the fact that his face looked like 2lb of fresh hamburger or the blatant fear in his eyes that you found funny?

Any one think that Chara would ever drop em with Scott?

Steelhead16

Jan 29, 2005
Boise, ID
Someone already posted the Yabo/Mirasty series but this is my favorite NHL fight. Probert said once that the hardest he had ever been hit was by "The Missing Link".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->